looking for a new home

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
crimsonhawk
Mini Leet

looking for a new home

Post by crimsonhawk »

hi guys/gals some of you may already know me from playing with me or we met in old orgs :D but if you don't know me then ill introduce my self:

name-crimsonhawk prof 216 sold, been playing for alittle over a year still learning about the game eager to learn and help when i can. from the weat coast so im on always unless i have to work but after work im right back on.
faros1978
Giant Leet

Re: looking for a new home

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome to our forum hawk , i glad to see u again . I know hawk from my last (and fisrt ) org. He is a nice person and he helped me much when my sol was a baby :baby: . So i want to welcome u and i hope to see u among us. :mrgreen:
army
Strong Leet

Post by army »

hiya hawk
here is my recomedation is to let this guy in he is awesome and loves helping
hawk i hope you get to be apart of the ap family!

see ya round Army
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

Crims.... glad to see a in ORG! good times
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.