Hi ya all... can i come and play

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Fasta
Baby Leet

Hi ya all... can i come and play

Post by Fasta »

Hi AP

I have been asked many times by my good friend Faros to join AP, and i finally have said i would :D

My main is a 169 fixer called Fasta, which i feel cant join here or any other org as there are commitments that he has, also i feel that it would be better to bring a toon that is growing, better to see who we are with a toon like that i think. The toon i would like to bring to AP is called Buut a lvl 60 agent who is going through some growing pains as i am twinking her at the moment...

contact me on either fasta or howmuch or buut (the other 2 are more likely for a fasta contact as getting parts i need for buut)

btw im a froob and i have experienced living on Rubika for some 5 years :D
faros1978
Giant Leet

Re: Hi ya all... can i come and play

Post by faros1978 »

OMG u finally did it right? :shock: I know Fasta very well from my old org.What can i tell about him? Fasta was , is and will be one of the most respectable persons i have ever met in this game and i mean that seriously.His knowledge ,his will to help others , his integrity? I dont want to say much more except that i am glad to see your post Fasta and i wish u the best with your application. :)

PS: Fasta pls read the Code of conduct carefully and let us know if u agree.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Welcome to the forums. :)

As you may have heard before, we do strongly encourage peoples to bring their mains to AP.

I checked on Auno, and saw that you're still in Out for Blood. Now I mean no offense here - but I haven't seen anyone with that org tag under their name for a while. Also when looking at auno stats I see that a grand total of two or three toons levelled at all in the past 5 months... That leads me to the conclusion that it's, bluntly put, a dead org.

You may want to consider joining AP with all your toons instead of just one alt. :) I'm pretty sure it'll also help your application if we get the whole package instead of just one alt. :) Anyway join the guest channel some and see how we are then make a decision.

Of course if you still feel that you HAVE to stay in OFB with the rest of your toons it's perfectly fine and your right to do so.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
crimsonhawk
Mini Leet

Post by crimsonhawk »

waz up fasta welcome to the family
Fasta
Baby Leet

Post by Fasta »

read the code of conduct before posting and agree...

ofb is most certainly dead but as i said the toon fasta has obligations, but he will always be ready to do what is needed for anyone..

as for my numerous other toons ..lol too many to mention for now...lets see if you like me and i like you...

will come and see you at vanguards and have a chat with you all :D
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Fasta wrote:lets see if you like me and i like you...

will come and see you at vanguards and have a chat with you all :D
Just a warning Vanguards can be scary in L33t sort of way especially if Female is lurking.
Look forward to having you on guest chat.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Fasta
Baby Leet

Post by Fasta »

i am withdrawing my application....

its has been brought to my attention that a couple of your members do not want me there...

so to save them any further stress i will not join..

my only regret is that a few of my friends are in AP and we wont meet so often...
to those and they know who they are .. you know how to find me and nothing has changed

all the best to all members of AP
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

It's nothing against you buddy. :)

We do want you here, I was just pointing out that we usually have all the toons of someone in the org.

Of course the best of luck mate. :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.