Zach's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zach
Baby Leet

Zach's Application

Post by Zach »

Hello there. :)

Being a friend of Esso, I wanted to become a part of his organization. My current toon I'm working on is a lvl 30 keeper by the name of Virtu3. Been playing AO for over 2 years off and on, yet my highest toon is only 173 :>.. I get bored and always like trying something new, hehe. Would love to be apart of this org. I have herd its very friendly =) A good community is what I look for in an org.

Hope to see you guys in game later. :)
Jimson
Strong Leet

Re: Zach's Application

Post by Jimson »

I have spent some time with zack he is a nice player who alwase is ready to cintribute i also helped him fix his computer when he hade a key logger on it and gave him about 50m worth of stuff but any way he hasa a nice attitude he is a vary PG player ( good thing ) and does whatever needs to be done for every one
Chrisax
President

Re: Zach's Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Zach and welcome to our forums. Please read the "How can I join AP" post in this forum and send a tell to any AP online so you get invited to our guest channel to begin with! :)