Knowntrooper's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Known
Baby Leet

Knowntrooper's Application

Post by Known »

Dear Athen Paladins,

Due to recent events brought to my intentions im now searching for a new org, First things that came to mind were a pvp recognized org, one with a city and sites, and has active members.
After that straight away i thought about you guys, so . . . here it is, im looking for all of the above and most of all hoping to be welcomed by nice characters and to be involved in all the events you hold.

Thank you and have a great day Known :P

I won't stop till I'm Known
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Knowntrooper's Application

Post by Grind42 »

Hi Known welcome to AP forums, when you online swing past Vanguards & ask for a guest chat invite.

As we have discussed Known has read & agreed to the CoC.
GL with your application.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Hai.

Censor the siggie please, we have kids visiting these forums. I don't see why you'd want to have a picture of a woman in lingerie after every post you make anyway.

That said, welcome to the forums. Go and join guestchat and if things go well you'll hopefully be in soon.

Lups.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
imamedic
Strong Leet

Post by imamedic »

I see why he'd want that sig,sadly you'll have to change it,its definitley not appropriate,GL with the application,try team with AP's while youre application is processed that'll really help things.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

imamedic wrote:I see why he'd want the woman in that sig
Fixed? ;-]
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Known
Baby Leet

Post by Known »

There you are, all fixed and appropriate for all eyes, sorry for the inconvienince.(mispelt) ^^ goodday, and i was already on the guest chat yesterday before i left for work. Waiting on the next step. Although i wasn't on for very long if there's a certain time limit

Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Known as i said, the recruitment process can be 2weeks possibly even longer. You need to join guest chat when you are online so that we can team & get to know you. From there one of the officers will have a chat to you & we will give you an answer on your application. The more time you spend in chat & teaming us the faster the process goes. If you are only on guest chat once in 2 weeks it doesnt give us a good idea of who you are & what u do....
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Known
Baby Leet

Post by Known »

ya absolutly. Well atm im working during the week right after school so the amount of time is limited but i will make best efforts

Known
Baby Leet

Post by Known »

Was on again today but sounded like all TL7 action, maybe we can arange a date when this can be done, rather than swinging wildly in all directions trying to get a team with you guys. . .