AP application Tharacus

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Tharacus
Baby Leet

AP application Tharacus

Post by Tharacus »

Hello my name is Tharacus, been playing on and off since the beginning of the game, mainly after 2006 though.

Looking for a good home and i know AP might be the place for that, the org is familiar to me from the past through the alliance.

My timezone is eastern european.

I fully agree to your Code of Conduct.

Tharacus Soldier 220/26/60 CLAN
Zharazus Shade 220/30/70 CLAN
Tharyac Enforcer 220/21/60 CLAN
Tharrac Bureaucrat 220/23/70 CLAN

Tons of other alts and other projects through multiple accounts for a rainy day.

As stated ive played with AP much before through the alliance, been in Valheru Ascendants for years and its been too dead, cant even get my characters added to the organization anymore, probably wont pull all of my characters out currently either, kinda heavy to move 40+ characters.

Currently trying to play on the evenings and weekends as i can, as its summer vacation time work hours are insane on my work, which is trucking.

Thank you and hope to see you online! :)
Cratattak
Big Leet

Re: AP application Tharacus

Post by Cratattak »

Hello Tharacus

Welcome to the AP forums and thanks for your interest in AP. As your already in Alliance, join the bot (Bobsan) ingame and we can sort out interview/invite quickly.

When you have a minute please read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step is to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Cheribomber / Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Gsxdsm / Gsxostenf / Oweo / Nihilumi GMT -5
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Talmahera Tefnet / / Dunnan / Gallya GMT +2
Coderox / Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crataatak / Eezeh / Zanokia GMT+1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz GMT -5

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

We look forward to seeing you online