AP origin?

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Chrisax
President

Re: AP origin?

Post by Chrisax »

Elrojo wrote:Nice to re-bump. But you didnt hold up your end about the towers and TIR.
I still have that to do, yes... The Pondus Beach battle... The nights preparing the take over of Tir site (the birth of Mekanos)... and more.
Elrojo wrote:Also you made reference to an event where MPs marched in protest. And somehow this tied into WAR and AP. Can you please explain
The Black Sunday MPs protest march. A first explanation is here; I'll try to do better some day.
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=6&t=5698
(edited my post above to mention it).
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

the organization and the announcement of the Black Sunday was indirectly the reason why I had to leave W.A.R.

We want better NAO!!!
Millerna
Growing Leet

Post by Millerna »

this org is plain epic. Only few orgs match the level of epicness in that history about AP :)
Jooney
Baby Leet

Post by Jooney »

Chrisax wrote:
Short after, other Rangers joined us, like Nethel, and Amyj. Several people predicted that the org won't last more than a few months.
That prediction was spot on. I remember Redsilence (think he was the org president at the time) and a few other advisors were really upset about members leaving WAR and going to AP. I myself was surprised by it, but I never knew the details of the split.

BTW I was one of the adivsors in WAR, Hobbsude. I think it was shortly after that I went and joined Tiger Claw. The rangers just did not feel like home with all the hate remarks towards AP. Would of looked into joining AP, but was still friends with one or two of the advisors, and I did not want them to get mad at me lol.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Oh my God! :shock: You are the Hobbsude who was in W.A.R? ! (Obviously yes based on the details you know). I remember you well. :D I didn't expect to see you again. Welcome back, it's nice to have you there.

I can see the application you have posted some hours ago, and as you mostly refer to yourself as "Jooney", it would probably have taken me some time to realize your were the Hobbsdude I know.

And, well, yes, Redsilence, a MA, playing mostly on late Mountain or Pacific time, was W.A.R's leader and rarely visible alas for any GMT-ish player. I always wanted to talk to him at the time of the events; he didn't want to on his side, it seems, and let others handle it.

Well, see you soon; I'll be posting in your application thread now and in your application file for officers, telling that I know you. :)