Agpizz

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
agpizz
Baby Leet

Agpizz

Post by agpizz »

I havent been invited yet im cool 22 year old in love! love to play games wanting to join athen paladins :P i just upgraded my acount benn playing for long time good friends with noobstank and satyrs which is also trying to get a invite to our org
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Agpizz

Post by noobas »

gj on the app friend.

I know pizz from way back. He is strong player, who is very loyal, and will do most anythign for his freinds.

While he is reintegrating in to the game I'm helping him out. I hope that whatever anyone remembers about him is his abililty to play, have fun and take things lightly.

Please read the code of conduct pizz, this is important, and I hope that we see you asap in the org.

cheers mate
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome to our forums Agpizz i hope that u will enjoy your love with us. Whenever u are online ask from AP guest channel invitation. We hang out at vangs. First of all pls read the Code of conduct and say if u agree and if u have any question dont hesitate to ask.

Link to our CoC http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
cheers :)
agpizz
Baby Leet

Post by agpizz »

i think the code sounds like a winner
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Also read "How can I join AP" http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=7&t=22 and welcome to our forums.