Application:Costaa

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
costa
Baby Leet

Application:Costaa

Post by costa »

Hi, my name is Miguel, i'm 15 years old and i live in Portugal (for the ones that doesnt know where this country is, it is near spain on Southwest of Europe).

I am 118+ adventurer , that is planning on going to 126 for tower wars, i want to see how powerfull advys can go on pistols ( still 1 h edge but gonna change to pistols ).
I've started playing ao at the finals of '04, stopped at 2006, then came back at 2007, stopped again at 2007 and then came on july 2008, stopped at august and came back again on october... ( funny history ) *laughs*.

I've been in not that much orgs... been into Portugal clan , that ended and turned into a org called ''The born" ( that i never knew ), was a spain and portuguese org, after that they decided to form "The Reborn" ( and ive been there since ive came back playing ) and that's it. I got annoyed of it, and left it. Not because of any personnal problem, i like all of them but they were not very active and i'm a type of person that loves to talk and can't stay quite much time... in that org i had to chose between talking to nobody or talking on ooc and i decided to not talk and left the org ^^.
If i am not mistaken i have had a character called 'homemsugo' that has been into AP on '06 but that account was stolen 1 week after i joined... ( the person that stole it never touched it cause it was frozen ) but still on org i think.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application:Costaa

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Costa, and welcome to our forums. :)

Yes homemsugo joined as an applicant on January 2, 2006, and we never heard about him again since January 2006.

Well, let's start again then. Please read "HOW CAN I JOIN AP?" http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=7&t=22 and our Code of Conduct.

When you're online, ask any AP member for a guest channel invite so we can talk with you and meet you. :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

HI Costa

I was in the Reborn too, and, exactly the same as you, I left, not for personal reasons, but because there was noone to talk to!

Whats the point of being in an org if there is noone to talk to!!!!!!!!!!?

man, I feel ya... welcome to the AP forums, hope to see you online.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
costa
Baby Leet

Post by costa »

noobas wrote:HI Costa

I was in the Reborn too, and, exactly the same as you, I left, not for personal reasons, but because there was noone to talk to!

Whats the point of being in an org if there is noone to talk to!!!!!!!!!!?

man, I feel ya... welcome to the AP forums, hope to see you online.
lol noobas dont know if you remember me, but i am agentebobo, btw noobastank right?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

yes mate ^^
costa
Baby Leet

Post by costa »

sorry for not being online too much because i've been in hospital had some sort of stomach problem but i'm alright now :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

WB mate :)

hope youre doing all right ... good health !!!!