Application - Sayrr

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sayrr
Baby Leet

Application - Sayrr

Post by Sayrr »

Hi,

Sayrr here. Trader by profession. Lvl 16 at the moment.

I’d like to join AP, and am hoping someone will please contact me.

I have spent the week looking at various org's and have liked what I have seen so far of AP. Been about 6 years since I last played, but I am getting back into things regularly again. SOOO much has changed since back then, and I would love to join a group I can share the experience with.

I (re)started with a frOOb signup, which lasted about 2 weeks until I got fully hooked again...and thus FULLY upgraded the subscription to all expansions. lol.

REALLY loving the Airbikes (sp?), and the Luxury Jobe apartment. But, like I said - be nice to hang with some folks too.

Thanks for your consideration.

-SAYRR.

I'll be logging on tonight, so hopefully we can get in touch. Thanks again!
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Re: Application - Sayrr

Post by cutiecub »

Hello Sayrr,

Saw you in guest chat so welcome on the chat allrdy.
Iff you have more questions feel free, we have some living AO encyclopedia's in the org.
Mardonge
Big Leet

Post by Mardonge »

Welcome Sayrr.

As Cutie has already seen you in guest chat I guess you already know how to get into our bot :)

Be sure to read our Code of Conduct, and swing by Vangaurds in Old Athen to have a chat with us.

Merry Christmas to you, and I hope you enjoy your stay and becomes a part of the family soon.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Welcome to forums Sayrr :-) If you have any questions feel free to voice them.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins