apply to ap

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
hollyhell
Baby Leet

apply to ap

Post by hollyhell »

im hollyhell and id like to get 1 of my alts in ap and see if im warthy to be a ap mate and then i might be moving all my toons the toon id like in is tingting a lvl 100 ma that im working on now im a friend of grind from long time back i have been in game for 4 1/2 years and im leaving ars i have no ish with them. but want to see if im worthy of being a ap
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: apply to ap

Post by Grind42 »

Greets bro,

Welcome to forums, read our Code of Conduct pls im sure you will find everything is suitable. Looking forward to having you in AP m8.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome holly, i really want to see u in chat mate . Nice to be back in game and i hope that u like APs.
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

welcome and best of luck! Hope to see you out there!
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hiya Tint! I saw you in chat earlier today and hope to see you more often... Feel free to ask questions if you have. I hope you like Ap so far hope to see you on again soon
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Holly we know each other from a while back, I was leveling on of my alts at the same time as you were. You probobly wouldnt remember, But trust me If I'm worthy of being AP then you are to. Just keep in mind the CoC and remembr who and what your fighting for.

Good Luck

Boomer