Hi Mowtown's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mowtown
Little Leet

Hi Mowtown's Application

Post by Mowtown »

Well hello there i am Mowtown i am a Rk1 vetrian with the VPs to prove it lol.
Interested in joining your org read up on a few sites and liking yours the most so far.

So feel free to ask away any questions any 1 may have honest friendly person will answer all.

PS read rules and conduts all fine with me.

Talk to you guys soon i hope bbye for now.

Mowtown.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Hi Mowtown's Application

Post by noobas »

Heya

I teamed with a fella from RK1 last night, he's building a toon named advai, not sure what his toons were called on Rk1; seemed like a pretty knowledgeable guy.

Maybe you can shed some light on why there seems to be a larger than normal flux of players across the dimensions?

As far as your app goes, maybe you would like to share with us your playing style and your interests?

Other than that, you can look some of us up online, come by the Vanguards in OA so we can meet you and invite you to "guest" on our org bot :)

Cheers!!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Mowtown
Little Leet

Post by Mowtown »

Well there is to much BS (naughty word so initial it lol) on RK1 atm so thats why i have droped it for a while just want to enjoy playing it again, Well i am a all rounder i have low lvl twinks form 15 trader 60 fixer 60 trader 74 soldier did have 174 enfo but taken it all the way my main is a 220 MP and i just like to play do stuff and have fun so if i am the type of person with the knowlage to help then i am all yours AP! 8-)
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

Welcome Mowtown :) Happy to meet you & have you in AP!

-Butr <3
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hello Mowtown and welcome to AP's forum! I hope your having fun with us on AP guest chat! If you have any questions, feel free to ask and again welcome :)
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Welcome Motown! I saw you yesterday at vanguards but I was in the middle of stuff so couldn't say howdy. I wish you all the best and I'll be looking for you.
Good Luck!
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
Mowtown
Little Leet

Post by Mowtown »

Thanks for the replys guys/gals hope to get in AP soon and chat properly to you all bye for now 8-)
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Welcome Mown,

Iff you need better QL for the pistols, give a pm when you see me ingame and we can switch them.
Mowtown
Little Leet

Post by Mowtown »

Yea i will do many thanks 8-)
Anonfx
Giant Leet

Post by Anonfx »

welcome to the forums