Appliction-Missyblaster

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Missyblaster
Baby Leet

Appliction-Missyblaster

Post by Missyblaster »

HI. I have seen your org players in-game a lot, and would like to join. I have been playing AO for 3 years, and have a wide variety of toons; ranging from 200 lvl enfo to lvl 10 MP. Its a lot more fun to play with a group of friends that you can contribute to and be stronger with. I like to share and help org and team members. I don't use or like foul or abusive language. I recently upgraded to a paid accnt with all expansions, so I don't know the areas very well. But my toons can be very helpful in all ares of RK. I hope that you will consider me as a member of your organization. I am also a friend of Unknown, (he is the one that introduced me to AO) Thanks I have read and agree to the code of conduct rules.
Last edited by Missyblaster on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisax
President

Re: Appliction-Missyblaster

Post by Chrisax »

Missy asked for a guest channel invite and was online tonight. Welcome to our forums and channel Missy. :)
Sookie
Big Leet

Post by Sookie »

I would like to vouch for Missyblaster. we are personal friends and work on AO from time to time. Since I have been away form game for a while, i have not worked too much with Missyblaster. He's a honest type and I suggested he try to spend time with us - (AP) since he has now upgraded and will be a high level noob to SL/AI/XAN/LE etc.. please invite him to guest chat, get to know him, and maybe a spot in ORG. He's a mission grinder and lots of froob advise to exhange for SL/AI type and will work with anyone.

Missyblaster.. welcome to the 1st steps and take some time to get to know the org. they are a tight family and I have NEVER saw one bit of Drama here. We like to keep it that way as it's always a fun time to log and and move forward. They will not move fast, as they really try to know you. kick back and wait for them. they are THE BEST and this is why. AP has Zero ninja's that I know of to date.

see you when i can log on and I hope it's in guest chat.
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

hello and welcome to the forums :)

It a big move going from freebie to paid! Please surf around the forums, there have been a few people who have recently made the move, so there is a fair amount of discussion with regards to weapons, armour, symbs and perks.

Good luck and seeyou in game :D
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

Welcome Missyblaster! Look forward to playing AO with ya. :)
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter
Mowtown
Little Leet

Post by Mowtown »

Welcome to AP i am fairly newcommer but so far its ALL GOOD here! 8-)
Anonfx
Giant Leet

Post by Anonfx »

welcome to the forums
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Invited to AP. Welcome.
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

wow welcome onboard pal...all the best
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-