Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Pisti17
Baby Leet

Application

Post by Pisti17 »

Hello, iv been looking for an org for a long time now, finally decided to post an application form here
i read all the rules and ofc agree with them :)
I have many chars, playing only one atm though:
Lolcommander - 130ish enfo

Other chars:
have a lvl 110ish advy, but i dont play with this becouse he is very gimp atm, need a whole new equip to be effective =)
i have a 24 soldier too, but made him only for the subway, too level my new chars easier.
and i have 30ish nt and trader too
All chars are orgless

well thats about it, looking forward to meet you/team with you guys :)
faros1978
Giant Leet

Re: Application

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome pisti to our forums , if u ever have any question about the rules and CoC that u have red pls feel free to ask. The meeting point of all APs is near the OA grid named Vangs. When u are online ask from any AP member to invite u in the guest channel so we can learn more about u . BTW what does your nickname means? :)
Jimson
Strong Leet

Re: Application

Post by Jimson »

interested in 21-30 twinks pisti?