Thenebon Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Thenebon
Baby Leet

Thenebon Application

Post by Thenebon »

Greetings Paladins!

I am a pretty new player in Anarchy Online. I really enjoy what I've seen so far and would like to join your org. :) I've heard you are friendly and a friend of mine(Hundfu) told me you guys are awesome :D I'm currently playing a 62 advy(Thenebon) and I'm learning the game as I go along. Hundfu is boosting me pretty much, and I'm still leveling really fast.

I play quite a bit when I'm home and sometimes when I'm in school. Got some texture-problems with the text in the game when I'm playing at home, but I will make it work^^
As I said, in school I play sometimes between 8:00 and 15:00/16:00. Home, if I'm not too irritated about the chat, 16:00/17:00 to 22:00/23:00

I am a boy from Norway. 17 years old, 18 in june:)

Hope for a positive answer:)
Hundfu

Re: Thenebon Application

Post by Hundfu »

Heyas, mate :)

Welcome to the Athen Paladins Forum !

See you made an account in here aswell:) Good good .. !

Read the CoC, so it wont be any missunderstandings .. ! :)

Cya in game .. ! =)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Thenebon, welcome to our forums. :)

As Hundfu said, please read our code of conduct and "how can I join AP" (post on this forum).

Whne you are online send a tell to any AP member (Hundfu, or anyone), say you have posted an application and ask for a guest channel invite. So we can know you better.
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

Welcome Thenebon :)
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter