Sociopata Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sociopata
Mini Leet

Sociopata Application

Post by Sociopata »

Hello there:)
Well, I'm f00b and quite newt AO and I usualyy log 2-3 times a week, to begin with. I had some chars before, but as it is in the beginning, ou have to play some to see what profession fits you best. My last char was a lvl 63 solldier 'Blitzkrieger' and now I finally made up my mind to play as a fixer.
As my decision is final, I thought it'd be nice to find a good org. The previous orgs I wan a member of were either disorganised, totally inactive or consisting of very irritating ppl (that's why I love the rule that you have to be mature if you wan to join AP).
I thinks it's great you give people a trial period and don't recruit just anyone.
So my fixer, Sociopata is currently lvl 15. What I like about AO is cooperation with other people, helping and being helped and making this game a wonderful adventure, not only an irritating addiction.

Although I'm quite new to AO, I often help people, by giving simple information or giving out items I no longer need (especially when I see they really can't afford it or are completely lost, as was I not so long ago).

So, I've carefully read the CoC and 'how can join' post and can't wait to meet you guys in AO:)

ps. I'm 20 and come from Poland:)
good night and good luck
faros1978
Giant Leet

Re: Sociopata Application

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome Sociopata to our forums. Whenever u are online u can ask from any AP member to invite u in AP guest channel . Our meeting point is at Vangs (Vanguards) next to OA Grid spot. If u have any question feel free to ask and i wish u Good luck with the recruitment process.

PS Yea testing is good so u can choose the prof that u like the most :)