Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Generations
Mini Leet

Application

Post by Generations »

Ingame name: Generations (Main char)

Well im not good at this applications, but i can try :D

My real name is Martin, and i am 38 year YOUNG, not old, and i live in a small town in Denmark, less then 500m from "Rembaldi" and "Naverone", which i have known for a long time now, beside that i have 2 wonderful children girl and a boy, and i live together with my hopefully wife some day.

I have played AO on and off since it came out, but had a major break for WoW, but now im back and bu default i joined my old guild Komodo, but its not like it used to be, none of my old friends are playing anymore, so my real life friend Rembaldi asked me if want to join AP instead, so that we all 3 (Rembaldi, Naverone and me) can bee in the same guild again, and have more fun together.

What i expect from the guild, well not much might gain a few new friends, get some fun out of the game again, and ofc get a loot of levels together, so that i one day can brag about that i finaly got to 220, on one of my many chars that i play :D

Well not sure what else there is to say atm, i guess the rest will come at the interview :)
Chrisax
President

Re: Application

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums Generations. :)

It's good to have a RL friend of Rembaldi / Naverone who wants to join us in AP. Please read "How can I join AP" on this forum, which will send you to our Code of Conduct that you have to read. (And, also, please read "Org chat recommendations")

As soon as you are online, please sen a tell to an AP officer or any AP, tell him/her that you have posted an application and need a guest channel invite. We'll invite you to our guest channel so we can talk with you and know you better.

IF you don't know who to contact, come to the Vanguards building in Old Athen, NE of the city, just close to the Grid. We are usually there when we are not busy. Talk to any AP member.

Being a friend of Rembaldi / Naverone will make your application faster if he vouches for you... I'm sure it's not a problem! :D
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Welcome Generations,

The name rings a bell. Like an engi or something i think i teamed with you in inf maybe. Or i could be wrong.

Anyhow GL with application and see you in game.
Rembaldi
Strong Leet

Post by Rembaldi »

Yes, I'll vouch for Generations.

Welcome dude.
Mezzpower lvl.208 Crat
Rembaldi lvl.213 Soldier
Joeluggie lvl.X Agent
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Very nice application Generation , i wish u good luck and imo u wont need it . :D
Generations
Mini Leet

Post by Generations »

faros1978 wrote:Very nice application Generation , i wish u good luck and imo u wont need it . :D
Thx :D
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Got you on Guest with an alt you were kiting with. Didnt have a chance to get through an interview with you.

PLS make an attempt or more than one to contact an AP when you logon & get in guest chat so we can get to know you. We generally hang out near Vanguards (OAG) or ask on OOC if a Paladin is available.

Thx Gen :-)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins