Application for AP

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
sumptuous
Baby Leet

Application for AP

Post by sumptuous »

Recently rolled on rk2 from rk1 to keep playing with my good friend hacre/ninpomotapus/coercive

Originally played in the beta, left at launch, came back in 2004, and I've been playing ever since.
Currently working on a trader and a crat on rk2, Sumptuous(trader) and Linquistikal(crat) respectively.

For some history,
On rk1 I have 4x 220 characters:
Isellthings - 220/30/70 trader (Who has been my main pvp toon on rk1)
Soupknotsie - 220 doc
Blabberus - 220 crat
Lusthorne - 220 keeper

as well as
Idrainthings - 217 trader (Tradeskiller setup)
and many other alts

The lack of NW activity on rk1 has inspired both hacre and myself to start characters on rimor, where as I understand it, NW is quite alive and kicking. In that respect, I intend to get my rk2 trader in particular up to speed asap to participate in such pvp.

On rk1 I've generally avoided zergbots in favour of purely org activity insomuch as pvm is concerned; admittedly I'm not yet entirely familiar with how various raids are handled on rimor.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for AP

Post by Grind42 »

Hi Sumptuous,

Welcome to AP forums, please read our CoC (code of conduct) when you online contact an AP member & ask for a guest chat invite so that we can get to know you.
We normally hang out at Vangs (Vanguards) by OAG unless we all busy. Or just ask on Clan OOC if any paladins around & I can almost Guarantee we will be contacted about you wanting to contact us :-) Rinse wash repeat when you online please.

Looking forward to meeting yourself & Hacre.

Catch you online!
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Rock on Sump!

(not that all apps aren't welcome, but) thank goodness for a pvper app!

AP is a good strong org, and we've got some of the best tower fighters on rK2, and, while many of our best fighters are in the lower levels, we have at least 10 solid TL7 pvpers.

We need more.

I'm not sure what prof you're choosing for your main right now, but I will tell you that whatever you choose will compliment our star lineup. (if you choose trader because you know the prof, I'd be stoked, because we don't have a TL7 pvp trader)

We also dont' have a TL7 pvp ready sold or NT, and our pvp doc is offline currently? hyde?

Hum, speaking of which, can someone contact nipntuck and see if he's annoyed at building an org yet? He'd be a great pvp doc to recruit. Maybe he's tired of trying to build an org by now.

Regardless, hope to see you in game soon.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
sumptuous
Baby Leet

Post by sumptuous »

It is indeed going to be the trader as my main and pvp toon. :D