Application for Theredmaster

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Theredmaster
Mini Leet

Application for Theredmaster

Post by Theredmaster »

Hello everyone,

My RL name is Aaron. I live in New Mexico, US. I am 27, and work in the grocery retail business. I have been playing AO since Apr., 2005, when I made my first ever toon... Theredmaster, an atrox advy :). I played him froom for almost 2 years, then finally upgraded, learning all the expansions and leveling him to 220. Since then, I have made at least 12 other toons on 2 accounts, ranging from level 21 twinks to my 1, 220 advy.

I was a lost froob on my first toon when the man now known as Fury1 brought me in to his org (Band Of The Hawks). I learned, played, and with the help of some others, we built a pretty sucessfull org. A day came when the other leaders of the org had to go, so I was voted into presidency, which I held for about a year. RL came around the corner for me too, and I wasnt able to be around enough to support the org the way I needed to, so I stepped down. BoTH slowly lost members, and today is dead :'(.

After all that, and several times trying to rebuild the org, I decided to try out some other orgs, such as reborn. At times the other orgs were good, but just never felt like home.

I am looking for an org with a family feeling, where everyone helps eachother and nobody is ignored. I also enjoy helping people, and building friendships. I know several people in this org that I used to play with a lot, and they have all told me great things. I really want to be a part of this, so please review my application and let me know if there is any question I can answer :)

Thanks,

Theredmaster -
Aaron
Theredmaster
Mini Leet

Re: Application for Theredmaster

Post by Theredmaster »

Here is a listing of my toons - I would bring them all if allowed, and if I am accepted.

Theredmaster - 220 advy
Garaaa - 74 MA
Nukesmaster - 130 NT
Hypersnipe - 30 Agent twink
Mongomaster - 96 Enf
Warr2 - 21 Agent twink
Babyblu - 54 advy
Vividvision - 170 agent twink
Applejax - 24 MP
Corkus - 32 Keeper
Redblaster - 54 sold
Sezzyfix - 80 fixer
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hi Thered, I was under the impression that you were not playing anymore & had given the account to Fury.

Please read the Code of Conduct & state if you have any concerns, if you login with anyone other than your main please head to Vanguards by OAG & ask for an invite to guest chat.

If you login on your main please state in chat that you are Aaron!!!

Make reading the CoC a priority please & looking forward to seeing you ingame.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Theredmaster
Mini Leet

Post by Theredmaster »

Heyas Grind,

I have not given any account to Fury1, but he is a close friend of mine, so he does play my accounts and help me out with things. The past 6 months have been crazy and I wasnt able to play much, but things are slowly calming down and I will be around more often.

Fury has Theredmaster in AP, but when brought up in org chat that I wasn't fury1, I was told I need to fill out an application, so I am doing so :)

I have read all the pages of the CoC.

Theredmaster
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Welcome and nice application Red.

As I understand Fury1 is vouching for you, so that's definitely a good thing for you. :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome! Thanks for the explanations about who was behind the character too. :) See you online for an interview, and don't forget to read the code of conduct.
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

Ohh my!!
Heyas Master, very excited to see your application for AP. Missed you alot when you were gone. I definately vouch for Aaron, he is an outstanding friendly, nice and allways helpfull guy!
Looking forward to see ya more buddy :)

Lasa
Theredmaster
Mini Leet

Post by Theredmaster »

Thanks lasa :) see you in game soon
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome to our forums and u just made the first step to our family. I wish u good luck and enjoy the game :) .
Forcenum
Big Leet

Post by Forcenum »

i can vouche for master as well :-) Always been friendly and helpful to me.
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter
Theredmaster
Mini Leet

Post by Theredmaster »

Thanks everyone for the support :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I vouch for red too, except he stocks groceries too slow.

FIFO! dang you!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Theredmaster
Mini Leet

Post by Theredmaster »

loool noob, thanks :P
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

welcome baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

mmmmmmmmaaaaasssttteerrrrrrrrrr!

sorry i had to bail this morning, australia is on the other side of the friggin world and everything here is backwards, we work at night (your time :P), the toilet water goes the wrong way, and they drive on the wrong side of the road, and nerf them, beer is like 3.5%

Maybe rojo will tell us about the beer. It's nothing like home though...
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Theredmaster
Mini Leet

Post by Theredmaster »

Haha noob, i missed you man. It is good to be back and be in such a great org. I will drink plenty of good beer for you, and make sure I tell you how good it is :P Be careful with all the backwards stuff... ffuts sdrawkcab eht lla htiw luferac eB.... maybe you should learn to read backwards too :)

Master
or Red :)