Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Phix
Baby Leet

Application

Post by Phix »

I've been playing AO for about 7 years now on and off. I have many different characters, my highest Phix (143 fixer) would like to join in with the Athen Paladins. I believe in strong team play, I haven't done many tower raids but loved the couple I've been in on. Although I have been playing a long time I'm fairly casual and still consider myself a newb when compared to those who truly live on Rubi-Ka
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application

Post by noobas »

Hi Phix.

Come on by the vanguards in OA, so we can meet you, also, thats the best place to find someoen who can invite you to the bot (AP guest).

Cheers, and don't forget to read the Code of Conduct, which is important to AP, as it defines how we treat each other and those around us.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Phix
Baby Leet

Post by Phix »

I've read the Code of Conduct and agree with it, seems to go above and beyond just being nice to fellow members but to all citizens of Rubi-Ka including the enemy (no Omni ganking)

I was at Vanguards but decided to try, albeit unsuccessfully, to get some levels, so after I get frustrated I'll be back there.

I work for myself out of my home, so I'm on at random times all through the day .. sometimes all through the day :D

Thanks noobas
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

hey phix. I didnt think we were against omni ganking!! If you see a gimpy 110 flagged omni running towards a backyard in OA... ROOT N KILL!!!

Anyhow 143 is a bad level to be org less.

You said tower raids so i guess you are a paid player? If so hit me up on Hermesconrad and we'll get you to ado. Then atleast you can travel between ado and ely hecks. The org is also trying to host a few Inner sanctum raids (/tell ceokittymeow) so if you need IS phatz then join the guest bot and watch these forums :)

GL in RK2 and dont be afraid to ask lotsa Questions. I know i did and i'm still here....

We also have another beloved fixer on the books called Fistydaclown who is another casual player, he's around 130. If you two catch up you may be able to help each other out. Phixels/mophro & Hyde are VERY knowledgable fixers too if you still are green around the ears hit them up.

see ya in game. Try to get in the guest bot and then you can really see how much of a family we are.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Phix and welcome to our forums. :)

Good you read our ode of Conduct already. Now, online, contact any member of AP (usually you'll find some on the ramp of Vanguards building in OA), say you have posted an application, and ask for a guest channel invite. So we can meet you and talk with you.

See you online!