Usil's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
daemonrebel
Mini Leet

Usil's Application

Post by daemonrebel »

Hi. I am a seasoned player. I've had various toons in game. You name it, I've played every class. Now I pretty much stick my favorites and forget about playing anything else. I stick to what I'm good at, support classes. I like fix, adv, and agents. Currently, I just started playing again after being gone from game for a long time. I thought ahead though, by saving up gear and credits on my froob trader, and now I'm going to twink out a adv so i can get 220 and start raiding. However, I would like to mention that till now I haven't raided much in this game. I was pre-ocupied with another game I was playing called Everquest. I've raided much in that game and I have been trying to play both games until now, which I finally decided to devote all my time to ao and get serious. I've been playing ao pretty much since 2003 and I intend to play ao forever. I decided recently, that by design, ao is the finest morpg in existence. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to twinking, but i'm no stranger to knowing how to play a class. I try to be very professional. I consider it the upmost importance, to know your class and know your role in the group. If the team wipes or fails because someone didn't know something, it is that person's fault (noobs excluded) and is their responsibility to keep up good communication and basically know what they need to know. I am very loyal to guilds and people I consider friends. I am usually the person to stick out my neck to defend someone who isn't being treated right. Please consider this as my dearest respectful request to join the finest org clan has to offer. Let all the days that follow be enjoyed, because without a decent org, the experience is just incomplete. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Peace.
daemonrebel
Mini Leet

Re: Usil's Application

Post by daemonrebel »

btw it didn't look like there was enough room to say all that I wanted to say, so this is my extention of my application.

The main character I intend to play to 220, is a clan sol adv. I have gear and everything on other toons on my froob accounts, so I won't be asking for stuff and I'm fully aware of the way raids and stuff work, so I won't be asking alot of anoying questions. If you wanna give me a chance, I will make your org look good. I am a performance game take rpg's very seriously. Although, i can't say my pvp skills match my game knowlege (similar my lack of twinking skills), but even if i don't know the answer to someones question or can't provide help, i usually look for someone who can.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Heya, welcome to the forums Usil.

Please read our CoC (code of conduct), and when you're online you should contact an AP member and ask them for a guestchat invite - this way we can get to know you.

Usually we'll hang out at Vanguards by the Old Athen Grid, or you can ask on Clan OOC for an AP member. :)

Also, could you please list the names of all your characters?

Lupus. :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
daemonrebel
Mini Leet

Post by daemonrebel »

List of Currently Used Character Names:
Usil = adv
Ningja = fix
Monkeysmoker = enf
freakonleesh = trader
coldazice = mp

the trader and mp are just bots, i only use them for transfers, tradeskills, power leveling alts, and buffing ofcourse. Ocassionally I have to log them for totw also to take out bosses for alts. the mp and trader are on separate froob accounts, so I can tripple box if need be.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums, Daemonrebel/Usil. :)

It's good to see an old player coming back and willing to play AO forever!

Please do as Alpha said: read "How can I join AP" on this forum and you'll find inside the links to our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendation.

Then meet us at Vanguards ramp near OA grid, or send a tell to any AP and say you posted an application and you were told to get a guets channel invite to AP.

See you online soon! :)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Welcome to forums Daemon, see you online sometime.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome Usil.

Sounds like you know your way around.

If you'd like to develop your twinking skills, there are a fair number of threads which teach the basics, not necessarily prof specific, but provided you can extrapolate the usage or the application, you should be able todevelop your twinking skill set to produce very very well setup chars.

good luck.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

Welcome Usil, loved reading your application. You sound like you have an AP heart :) Look forward to playing with ya!
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter
daemonrebel
Mini Leet

Post by daemonrebel »

Just wanted to say I've been in org/guild for a couple weeks now, it's been nice. Thanks for having me as a member. :mrgreen:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

daemonrebel wrote:Just wanted to say I've been in org/guild for a couple weeks now, it's been nice. Thanks for having me as a member. :mrgreen:
Glad to have you too. :D