Gexx's Application :D

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Flux
Leet

Gexx's Application :D

Post by Flux »

Hello! I am returning to AO after many years of working too much and not playing. I use to play AO, 7 years ago or so. I have several characters on a paid account that I just re-activated, but I have created a new free account as well and have been playing a new Engineer on that account to help me learn about AO again and get back into it all. My newbie Engineer's name is Gexx (lvl 17). :embarassed:

I have forgotten much about the game, but am trying to re-learn it before I try to play my paid account much. I don't know if that is the best way to do it or not, but I thought it was better to fail with some low level characters than with my high level ones while I am relearning everything. =D>

My highest level character is a lvl 155 Fixer, and then a lvl 135 Eng, and some 65 to 90-ish other characters, soldier, trader, enforcer, adventurer, agent... But like I say it may be some time before I start to play them much because I am feeling like a total newbie again. lol. :?

I used to have a website dedicated to AO that I created and ran for a long time, I will see if I can re-publish it. It will give some insight as to the era in AO I played. I played AO when it was new and there were no expansions, etc. Now it seems a lot has changed, but it is hard to realize everything.

Anyway! I hope to hear from you guys. I have read the rules and code of conduct, etc and it sounds like a nice org.
No matter where you go, there you are...
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Gexx's Application :D

Post by Grind42 »

Welcome to AP forums Gexx, when you around swing past Vanguards & ask for a guest invite to org chat. Looking forward to meeting you.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Flux
Leet

Post by Flux »

Some more about me. I am 40 years old, married, 2 boys and live in Oregon. (pacific Time). I work full time during the week and am available for playing weeknights between 5pm and 11pm. and on the weekends when we are staying home of course.
Flux
Leet

Post by Flux »

Where is the vangaurds?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums Flux :)

"Vanguards" is the vanguard building near Old Athen grid, North East of the city. Long agao, at the beginning of AO, it was the OA Omni-Tek prison.

Hope we'll meet soon.
Flux
Leet

Post by Flux »

I am logged in again, got disconnected from the power going out, sent a few tells to get invite to gues channel again, but I think everyone is busy
Flux
Leet

Post by Flux »

Just wanted to say thanks! and I am excited! :)

Also, it looks like I am not able to reply in any of the other threads...is that a setting or?
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hi geex,

I think once you are finished with the application process the rest of the "AP-only" threads become available. You should still be able to use the General threads in the mean time.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Welcome gexx, and grats with the succesfull application

Cutie
(now playing on smashyouto).
Flux
Leet

Post by Flux »

Thank you :)
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome Flux , i hope to see u in game :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome gexx :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln