mightymitch application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
mitchell1991
Baby Leet

mightymitch application

Post by mitchell1991 »

im afraid that my account im using atm is quite possibly the lowest account of characters you are going to have. my previous account had all expansions and i had 3 characters over level 130 others where twinks in certain areas, totw, subway.

the reason i am not on that account is because i need to pay to play and i cant afford it.

I Have been in remedy and rubi ka bounty hunters, this,however was two years ago.

i know almost all their is about the game, some things im abit cranky on because i have forgoten.

i am very active almost everyday and evening i live in europe and i can bring some help to org members, probably need more help myself, and just do what people do, free advice lend out items and give away items.

i dont really know how i can explain myself you will just have to invite me and see what im like.
im not the sort to tell people their stupid,crap or wateva and i normally help everyone out i can, even if they are a complete stranger.

well i hope this is the sorta pplication you wanted just private message me mightymitch
faros1978
Giant Leet

Re: mightymitch application

Post by faros1978 »

Very nice. Welcome to our forums mitch . I hope that u have red our CoC .(Code of Conduct ) pls take some mins to read them and u can do any question u need. I wish u good luck with the recruitment period. BTW u can join our Guest channel by asking any AP member for an invitation to it or u can drop by to vangs and ask one (Vangs is our private spot where APs hangs around and its located next to OA Grid).
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome Mitch :) Faros told you almost everything. Meet us online. Also do you already know someone in AP? I heard you maybe knew Noobas?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Yes, Chris, I was in Tir I think and saw mitch asking in Clan OOC that he was a returning player looking for an org.

I told him a bit about the Paladins and asked him if he was interested.

He said he was so I directed him here.

Welcome to the forums Mitch, and good luck with your application :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln