Minku's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Minku
Little Leet

Minku's Application

Post by Minku »

Hello AP :)

I have been playing AO since May 2005. My ingame characters include a main 220 Clan Enforcer (Minku); 220 Clan Adventurer (Puneet), 217 Clan Doctor (Heel) & a 213 Neutral Engineer (Minkoo) among some alts.

I'm an ametuer player (got a job and family) and generally play 3-4 hrs. a day between 6:30 to 14:30 GMT (except Sundays).

Over the years I have been in couple of good organisations on RK2 (Leet Bloc and Devil Inside) where I developed some great friendships. I do not enjoy PvP much and decided to leave my last org (DI) 6 months ago for obvious reasons. I also own a farm org (with city) which is my current org.

Now I'd like to apply for a membership to AP 'cos it gets kinda lonely in my farm org and I feel it would be a great opportunity to make some new friends. :)

I have read you CoC and agree with them.

Hope to meet you guys ingame.

Minku :)
Chrisax
President

Re: Minku's Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Minku and welcome to our forums. :)

If you read our CoC, I assume you also read "how can I join AP" so you know what the next step is: ask online any AP for a guest channel invite, so you can meet us, be on our org chat, and we can know you.

Nevertheless, you don't play in the time frame of most people (AP or not) but you should be able to meet some nice APs (well all APs are nice!) when you are online, like the characters of Noobas or possibly Faros or Elrojo or Gordo and several others, whether some Europeans able to play on the morning or some people from Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, and other locations who play during the night for them but are far from GMT.

You will probably meet me on Sundays only though. :)

I'll tell officers in your time frame to meet you. :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

06:30 - 14:30 is quite a time frame, like 8 hrs. Uhh to me thats like 4:30 am - 12:30pm. So thats when Chris and most ppl play. Will see you online some days i guess :)
butrkup
Strong Leet

Post by butrkup »

Nice to meet you Minku, look forward to seeing you in chat :)
-Butr <3
May the laughter fill your glass,
May your disappointments pass,
May your illusions last until they shatter
Minku
Little Leet

Post by Minku »

Thanks Guys :)

I'm online for the day atm and trying to get hold of someone to invite me to orgchat. So far -

To [helpbot]: is elrojo
[Helpbot]: Elrojo is currently Offline
To [Helpbot]: is faros1978
[Helpbot]: Faros1978 is currently Offline
To [Helpbot]: is gordo
[Helpbot]: Gordo is currently Offline

Would really appreciate if someone, who is online in the timeframe, can post their availability or, invite me to bot. I'm mostly online on Minku or Heel nowadays. :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

hi minku

its gord03 i think not gordo btw. Does helpbot tell you if they are on an alt of the character you search for?

I'm usually on eltradej00 (zero's not O) or Hermesconrad but i'm still an applicant so even if you find me i cannot invite. I think my agent is a unit member, but even then i dont think i have the rank to invite.

Other people include Lupusceleri/Silversmith/lysdexic, Chrisax/Mekanos, Butrkup, Grind42, Rulzinthong, Lordkosh/solokahne, Hundfu. I play in varied time slots depending on work but usually someone out of those is online at any one time. GMT 6pm-10pm is when you will see the highest population.

You can spam Clan OOC "is there an AP officer online atm". sometimes someone will see the message or someone in alliance will fwd it onto the AP bot. Even a neutnet general message.

When i play i will try to remember to !is minku to alert someone.

GL, I had the same problem when i started out
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

edit, not sure about the gordo3 thing, but you can also use www.auno.com to search the Athen Paladins org list and pick out the higher ranking toons and search for them :)
Minku
Little Leet

Post by Minku »

Thanks for the info El :) Guess i'll add all the officers to buddy list and bug them for an invite once they are on. I find spamming OOC for people kinda n00bish, but thats just me ;p

Hope to chat with you all ingame soon =)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

It's Gordo03 (o-zero-three)

Sorry I didn't realize I posted the usual name and not the accurate one.

I'll log on in a minute and see if I'll find you.
Minku
Little Leet

Post by Minku »

Chrisax wrote:It's Gordo03 (o-zero-three)

Sorry I didn't realize I posted the usual name and not the accurate one.

I'll log on in a minute and see if I'll find you.
Thanks for the chat invite today. :) Hope to see you all again on Monday (since i don't/can't play on Sunday) and we can team and interact more (was kinda quiet today 'cos was caught in a biodome raid and being the only doc doesnt leave much chance to do other things, -gosh! how much i love my advy for q-afking-). :mrgreen:
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hi Minku, best thing when online is swing past Vanguards next to OAG, if an AP member is around ask for a guest invite & say you have applied. Alternatively ask on Clan OOC if any Athen Paladins are around or if someone can contact us, we are alliance with many orgs who can relay chat to us.

GL with your recruitment process.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

pfffff Grind way to say what i said :P Plus Minku has already been invited!! WTB time warp so grind can catch up!
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Hi minku , what Grind , Chris and others said is correct , just drop by vangs or ask in OCC. U will find one of us.
Btw many times we are not in our main characters ( lately i like to be on my advy Frappes or crat Amalia7)
Cheers and i am looking forward to meeting u :)
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Welcome to Ap and our guest chat! Im Ceokittymeow, Kitty or Meow for short, If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a /tell or ask in org chat! :) gl mate!
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Minku
Little Leet

Post by Minku »

Hm, Bobsan let me join guestchat (without a need for anyone to invite me), guess the bot likes me ^^