App for AP

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Max
Little Leet

App for AP

Post by Max »

Hello all,
So I have been away from AO for a couple years and returned to a virtually empty org , Nemesis was my home for quiet a long time. Seems ppl have moved on, so i am looking for a new active org. I mostly enjoy pvp on my 170 agent (Maximus1978) but I have 3 accounts with several characters that I play here and there. I do have a friend in AP but he has been gone for several years as well, Soldier666 or you may remember Onemanteam the MP has been a good friend of mine for several years. Anyway I hope to join the ranks and meet some new ppl , please let me know if ive left out any vital info, so i can update.

Have read and /sign the COC , my contact for recruitment was Grind42.

Alts:
Clakor 210 Adv
Doctormax78 205 Doc
Mmicamia 188 Crat
Danukie 180 NT
Fixxx0 160 Fix
Lethalz 160 MA
Zippp0 160 Agent
Several other lvl 150ish and lower alts.
Image8381770 by cmpcleveland, on Flickr
faros1978
Giant Leet

Re: App for AP

Post by faros1978 »

Welcome Max to our forums , i wish u good luck with the recruitment period. I am looking forward to meeting u online :mrgreen: .
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hiya Max and welcome to our forums! See you on our guest chat soon!
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Max. :) Meet us online for a guest chat invite, and later we'll proceed to your interview.
soldier666
Baby Leet

Post by soldier666 »

Max is very good player i known him for years inseveral games i played currently trying to track him down and get him back ingame
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

Welcome to forums Max. Good luck with your application. Looking forward to meeting you ingame.