cptnjoey's aplication

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Cptnjoey
Baby Leet

cptnjoey's aplication

Post by Cptnjoey »

Hi, all my toons start with the letters cptn so it will be easy to find me...
Im not sure what exactly to say but i have been looking for a nice friendly org that enjoys helping each other and becoming good friends... My main's name is Cptnplanet0 and is currently in the org Ascension. Ascension is a great org and has some great people dont get me wronge, but it is also the only org i have even been a part of and i would like to have the chance to see what other nice orgs are out there. maybe even build good relations between them if possible haveing a growing/mutual respect.
other then that some things you might want to know about me is i do have a paid account and am still fairly new but i play a lot so i am learning very fast... been playing 4-5 months now.

The accounts i currently have are as follows...

cptnplanet0/(main) Keeper/lvl 140
cptntkd/MA/lvl 60 (twink)
cptnfalcon0/Soldier/ lvl 17+
cptncaaveman/ (CW pending...lol)_enfo

I am usually on one of these anytime during day in Pacific Standard Time unless im working.
Looking forward to response, let me know if there is more information needed. ty.
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Re: cptnjoey's aplication

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Welcome to Ap Forums Cptn!

Please read the CoC, it's in the same location as this thread, as a sticky.

Please come by the vanguards... um, I'll try to show you where that is tomorrow, to get an invite into guest chat.

Also you can contact:
Ceokittymeow
Chrisax
Grind42
Lupusceleri
Bredin
Hiddenkitty
Mekanos
Alphacenta

See you soon!
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hi cptn,

I have had some experience with this guy before. He was looking to get tier 1 on his Keeper and i think i got him a few (not many :/) items on my crat Hermes. Seems like a good guy, thankful for help.

Last i saw he was early 100's. Way to level man!
Gl with app
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums, Cpt. I saw you org our guest channel briefly yesterday. Hope to see you again soon. :D
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

Welcome to our forums Cpt!
If you need anything in-game letme know, we are here to help!! :D
Cptnjoey
Baby Leet

Post by Cptnjoey »

lol, ty all, sorry i havn't been on as of late, been working a lot... im working all day today as well, sometimes it is like this... other times i get to have 3-4 days off in a row and i ao it up lol. and yes ty Hermes for helping on the tier 1, my keep is lvl 136 i think now and has full tier 1 and advanced shoulders and helm =)... and ty for all the welcomes/ offers for help. i hope u guys understand why i havn't been online, speaking of the matter, i got to go take a shower and get going to work again, dang storms always make things stressful. bye all i hope to be on soon.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Cptnjoey wrote:lol, ty all, sorry i havn't been on as of late, been working a lot... im working all day today as well, sometimes it is like this... other times i get to have 3-4 days off in a row and i ao it up lol. and yes ty Hermes for helping on the tier 1, my keep is lvl 136 i think now and has full tier 1 and advanced shoulders and helm =)... and ty for all the welcomes/ offers for help. i hope u guys understand why i havn't been online, speaking of the matter, i got to go take a shower and get going to work again, dang storms always make things stressful. bye all i hope to be on soon.
No problem Capt, hope to see you again online soon. Just contact us! :)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Thx for contacting me ingame Capt for a guest invite. Was great to meet you sry we couldnt chat more I was very busy & a bit tired.

GL with your recruitment process.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Cptnjoey
Baby Leet

Post by Cptnjoey »

lol np, i added u as a friend, just got done with my interview "fingers crossed"