Illusionzor's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Illusionzor
Baby Leet

Illusionzor's Application

Post by Illusionzor »

Hello. Im Illusionzor or Frostyz. I like to play AO to meet people and have fun. Im not some serious gamer but i try to get involved in Storyline Debates and what not. Im 13 and im very mature. Ive never been kicked from an Org due to my age. Ive played AO back before SL came out when i was 6 and now i got back into the game. I have a 220 Solider and a 150 Shade in RK1. Im tired of people hating me because i "Gank"... But i dont. Ive never ganked. The reason they say this is because I like to open world PvP and some people try to gank me and i kill both people on me and i win.. But it looks like ive ganked them. Im not about that at all. I want to join AP because You guys look and sound like a good friendly helpful Org.
Thank You Illusion
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Re: Illusionzor's Application

Post by Ceokittymeow »

thanks for applying!

Please make sure to read and acknowledge the CoC and Rules and ask for a Guest chat invite to start your application process:

please see any AP member by Old Athens Grid for a guest invite or send a tell to:

Ceokittymeow
Chrisax
Lupusceleri
grind42
Noobastank
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hi Illusionzor,

Kitty is a big ganker anyway, just ask Mrfree. Welcome to AP and hope to see you on guest chat.

My little bro plays W*W.... the traitor... and he's around that age and quite a mature gamer. Can't be worse that Kitty though.
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

/org kick Elrojo

As he was saying...

welcome to AP!
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!