Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
InsaneEvan
Strong Leet

Application

Post by InsaneEvan »

Hey guys, I'm looking to join an org after a stint of going solo, and yours has always had a really good reputation and seems to be just what I'm looking for after looking at the forums.
My main is a froob 110 MA called Insaneevan, so just send me a tell if you want to talk more, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Evan
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Re: Application

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hiay Even, I am Ceokittymeow, HR officer for Athen Paladins. I am happy to see that you are choosing to apply to AP.

Please make sure to read the Code of Conduct and Rules for ingame and on forums, then we can start your application process by getting to know you through our AP guest channel. You can do this by contacting any AP player you see and ask for an invite (we usually hang out at Vanguards ramp next to OAgh) or get in contact with someone from the list below:

Ceokittymeow
Chrisax
Boomersooner
Armyspet420
Lordkosh
Grind42
Lupusceleri
Bredin
Noobastank

Again Thank you and see you on guest chat
~Kitty
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome to the forums.

If you have any questions about building your MA, please feel free to pick my brain, I've built a MA all the way through. Also, freeman might be able to help you along with any questions as well.

Cheers !
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Welcome to the AP forums Evan, please ask any officer you see online to get an invite to guest chat so we can get to know each other more. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Ty

Boomer
InsaneEvan
Strong Leet

Post by InsaneEvan »

Hey guys, it's nice to see an org that actually pays attention to their forums!
And noobas, I may just take you up on that offer, I've got a few ideas about my toon that I'd like to get a second opinion on.

Also, I'm not sure if this will be of any interest, but I've also got a level 60 Enf that I mainly use for ToTW runs (solo everything in there except for Khalum and Azzy, and with a decentish Doc he can tank the whole way through), and he's always available to help out.

Anyway, I will definitely get in contact with you guys either later on today or tomorrow. RK4 is a bit busy at the moment. Combination of work and all my mates going off to uni means I have very little free time for the rest of the week...
"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate; it is that we are powerful beyond measure"
Marianne Williamson
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

hey Ed,

We have quite a few froobs in the org so there will be chances to go old school no problems.

One thing that would help us alot is to know what time GMT you normally play. Most of our people are on around 1800GMT - 0600 GMT. But we have a good mix all around the clock. There's not really a quiet time, but there are definitely peak times. If you find you keep missing people we can work around that easily :)

ToTW toons are always nice :) There are also several people here with ToTW twinks who may be able to team you and pew pew azzy.

Have you been able to catch up to get into guest chat yet?

/tell helpbot !is Elhealj00 or Hermesconrad if i'm online shoot me a tell
InsaneEvan
Strong Leet

Post by InsaneEvan »

I'm normally on from about 2000 - 2200 GMT. Sometimes a bit earlier or later, but I'm on most days.
And yep, I've read all the Codes and Conditions, and I completely agree with them, so hopefully I'll catch up to you guys in the next two days.

Ev
"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate; it is that we are powerful beyond measure"
Marianne Williamson
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

has ed been invited to Orgbot yet? I haven't seen him in there.

Lets try to get him into bot.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
InsaneEvan
Strong Leet

Post by InsaneEvan »

Yeah, I've been on for a while the last two days.
Yesterday I was keeping quiet though. I was doing a run through Smuggler's Den on my lonesome, and everything in there was giving me nasty looks, and that took up most of my concentration.

Ev
Marianne Williamson