Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
manolos
Baby Leet

Application

Post by manolos »

Hello AP

I read the rules and i agreed with.
My main char is agent lvl 171 tl5 twink, i have 218 doc, 150 fixer, 171 trader; got all expantion.
I play about 35 hours on week, i like pvp but corce pvm. I play from about 5 yrs, first 4 yrs on RK3 but 2 many players gone and i chose 2 join on RK2 with full server ppl.
From the start i was in org AC and i left beacuse org drama that ppl create and become an selfish org, they dont even say hello when i logged, stil r some great ppl left in org that i talk with but more abouth that we talk in game.
More about me pls contact me in game ---> Tribut my 218 doc.
Thx for reading my application.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Application

Post by Elrojo »

Hi Tribut,

Someone cool and official will hit this post, but welcome to AP forums and thanks for your interest. AP definitely does not have drama so its a nice choice if you dont like drama either. I have seen your doc around in inf :)

What are the names of your other toons? It can help us track you down... in a good way ofc.

You seem to play in my time zone so hit my doc up sometime Elhealj00.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Hi Tribut,

Thanks for coming to AP defence, even if I was only there for a few minutes to invite you to the bot, just even to offer your support is good in my books.

Welcome to the forums, and I hope to see you more in game.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Welcome to our Forums site Tribut.

Plz feel free to contact any AP member to get into our guest chat so we can get to know each other.

I am assigned to HR so I will be 1 of the people dealing with your application.

My Main is Boomersooner, also my main alts are Shelbycobra, and Bloodstripe, If you have any questions just send me a tell in game and I will do my best to help you.

Looking forward to seeing you around and talking to you.

Ty

Boomer
manolos
Baby Leet

Post by manolos »

I am sorry that u lose high Towerfield, and sorry that i forgot 2 tell my names of alts so:
Coti --> 171 agent
Moffo --> 150 fixer
Manolos --> 171 trader
Tribut --> 218 doc
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Ok Tribut I have them noted and I will try to contact you ingame unless you find me first.
Also you can contact Ceokittymeow, or Armyspet420, we are all in the HR dept.

Ty for the names of your alts.

Talk to you soon.

Boomer
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Tribut invited to guest chat on 9/29/09 at 11:00 am -600 GMT
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hi Manolos, I am Ceokittymeow, HR officer for Athen Paladins. I am happy to see that you are choosing to apply to AP.

You contact any AP player you see and ask for an invite to our guest chat (we usually hang out at Vanguards ramp next to OAg) or get in contact with someone from the list below:

Ceokittymeow
Chrisax
Boomersooner
Armyspet420
Lordkosh
Grind42
Lupusceleri
Bredin
Noobastank

The application process if not explained already will start with a short time on AP guest chat to get to know y9ou better and talk with other AP mates.

Again Thank you and see you on guest chat
~Kitty
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!