Buborek's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Buborek
Mini Leet

Buborek's Application

Post by Buborek »

Hello There! :)

I am 23 years old, I'm from Hungary so my english is not very well. I play AO from 2006 september. I usually friendly and helpful too, but in foreman!!!!!! there is no, there I will be angry and and....u don't want to know... :D I have lots of omni toons, some neutral and some clan toons, but I use these clan toons with my friend's account, he play on rk1, and me here. So I think I will be froob again later...(My main and first toon is Timike(froob 200 omni adv) ^.^, I like it, because helpful, but not a tank lol, and have some bigger toons...)
I want to join with 150 doc, 196 keeper and maybe 220 crat I think.

I want to join because I want a friendly and helpful org.
faros1978
Giant Leet

Re: Buborek's Application

Post by faros1978 »

Buborek welcome to our forum. Pls take some minutes and read our CoC (code of conduct).

Note: We are clan org and dedicated too so .... are u sure about the application ?
Buborek
Mini Leet

Post by Buborek »

sure
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

hello buborek

nice to see your application.

What faros says is accurate, in that we are a dedicated clan org. I assume all of the chars you are applying with area clan.

I donot think there is anything in our rules saying that you can not have a omni toon, and it sounds to me that you just play for fun and have tried out chars in all profs and factions. There is nothign wrong with that. But because of our standing as one of the top clan organisations, you should be informed that it may be difficult for you to gain access to the org as long as you are actively playing your omni toons.

I know that you are mostly on buborek, since that is where I see you, and if you play your keeper that is also good too. I think for your benefit, if you do choose to continue with your application that AP may require you to "stop" playing your omlety toons.

nothing personal of course.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Buborek
Mini Leet

Post by Buborek »

heh pff...better if I don't say nothing next time...
I usually play these clan toons now, my omni org is almost inactive, I will help with my other toons for myself or for my friends. If u have problems if I wanted to playing with my old toons then I don't want to join. I don't like pvp, absolutely can't understand what is ur probleme, this is just a game for me, not a war between omni and clan, I like peoples from both side, I don't watching who is omni or clan.
U can't stop me playing with my toons, I hope u don't want I delete them.
Thanks
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

It's totally fine to have omni toons. Here are some things to consider,

I have omni friends, and I have neut freinds, and many of us also feel freindly towards them.

we also associate with an neut org, which is there primarily for the benefit of trading and raiding.

I will even have to make my toon omni soon, however, only for the purpose of equipping an item.

It sounds like you are most active, as I have known you, on buborek (clan), and it appears that you also want to play on your clan toons. Therefore, I don't see a problem in that.

I think, what our leaders may be MOST concerned about are the same things they are concerned with all applicants: are you freindly, helpful and polite. Furthermore, because you have some omni toons, they may want to know that you aren't spying or something like that. not that we have many secrets lol.

Lets see what the other officers say :D
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Buborek wrote:heh pff...better if I don't say nothing next time...
Truth is always much appriciated but i thought that it was better to inform u what is the style of this org-family so u could get a better picture.

I have some omnies friends too and they are great persons.

I have nothing personal with

Nothing more nothing less.

PS No need to delete any of your chars whatever faction , status they are.
Main target is : Enjoy the game.

So enjoy :)
Buborek
Mini Leet

Post by Buborek »

So can I join? :? (To tell the true when I made my first omni toons it just happened, omni npc was closer then clan :D, then now with SL etc I choose clan because clan garden is most beautiful(for me) than omni :D so this is my special reason why omni or clan :D)

Yea I playing more than Noobas know :) many times I see u are offline :D
(but I want playing less =( )
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Buborek, first thank you for being honest. We really appreciate the honesty. :D

What we look for in AP, above all, is nice orgmates, friendly, helpful to each other, and who want to progress and make the org progress, always. If you are such a person, then you have a good chance to join AP.

We are also faithful to the clans and its teachings (and, yes, we know it's a game), and we just don't want other clan orgs to have a wrong opinion about us as a dedicated clan org. This is why we must be very clear about Omni characters.

So if:
- you want to be Clan,
- and you are going to be mostly active on Clan characters,
- and also possibly move your Omni characters to Clan (or most of you characters),
there will be no problem.

We have several members that started Omni, or had omni chars. But, now, they are active Clanners. In this case, its not a problem.

One thing is that, never, an Omni alt must help (fight, give information, anything) in a PvP war against clans. You say you don't like PvP, so this shouldn't be a problem for you.

If this can be done, then there is no problem in continuing your application. So now the ball is in your court my friend :)
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Buborek
Mini Leet

Post by Buborek »

Who can inv me? :D Who is online? :D
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

I'm not in game atm, but judging by your time of night you can search for

Mophro/phixels
Noobasknight/noobastank/hackhammer
Grind42/isqueljoo (ugh no idea how to spell it)

Good luck.

If they haven't explained already. What happens initially is you get invited to the chat channel not the org. After being in the chat and spending time with us and teaming us etc and if all works out then you get invited into the org after a brief chat with some of the officers. Its process we have for all new applicants.
Buborek
Mini Leet

Post by Buborek »

ok thanks
Flux
Leet

Post by Flux »

"I have lots of omni toons"

not my favorite kind.
No matter where you go, there you are...
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Please refer to the posts above about that, Flux. :)

Many people started Omni, just for example Caveman or Chaley to take two old members. (Chaley playing a lot on RK1 now due to her sons playing there.)

Many people play different sides because they didn't find a good org to welcome them and make them love Clan and stay there. AP often did the job.

Everyone deserves a chance (especially repentant Omnis! (jk)). That's why there is a quite strict application process?
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

To get to the point:

Being an ex-Omni and applying for AP is fine. Having an Omni 200+ toon, is fine.. we won't ask you to delete them, although of course you can't do pvp with those toons (or be in a pvp oriented org such as The Renaissance, Dark Front, The Untouchables, etc).

What we want, is that you switch EVERY Omni toon that is able, to Clan. Which means basically anything 200 and below. Every ex-Omni AP so far has done this. Some of us (such as Cave) still have a few Omni 200+ toons which they simply can't turn to Clan.

Otherwise: welcome to the forums, see you ingame!
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.