Buborek's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Buborek
Mini Leet

Re: Buborek's Application

Post by Buborek »

nah, because tokenboard lol
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Well then i am very sorry to see you go. :(

If you any reason you wish to come back and want to swict your toons over to clan, feel free to do so.

We at AP appreciate your time and hope to see you around again.

Regards,
~Kitty
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Buborek
Mini Leet

Post by Buborek »

I only want a good org for my clan toons not change my omni toons
I playing now with clan toons from buborek's birthday
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Bubo, you seem like a nice person. Athen Paladins is strictly a Clan org however. We have a few people with Omni/Nuet alts for checking GMS etc but none of them play them seriously.

I will speak to Chrisax about your application & some of the other officers, but I am not promising anything & I would advise you to look for another organisation in the meantime.

AP takes clan security seriously, one reason that we have the recruitment process in place.

If you were to be online while there was a war with the omni org your main was in we would be suspecting & limit org chat about the current events.
Sorry but this is just the way it is you either Clan or you something else & from what you have said you like both sides, you should really choose one 8)
Its the way the game is built however your application will be considered in more depth & we will get back to you.
Thx for being honest please have some patience.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Buborek
Mini Leet

Post by Buborek »

Why what can I do with froob toons at war?
Otherwise I play with clan toons while I can, because these are not froob :D
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Bubo, its not so much what you can do at war with a froob. Its about having Omni alliances & friends & participating in an Omni Org which is also known for doing towers.

Tell me what Omni board your Adv Timike has, also please provide a detailed breakdown of your toons. From what you are saying I am presuming you have 2 main accounts. 1 Paid & 1 Froob. Please provide names lvl & side of toons.

Thanks for your co-operation :-)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Buborek
Mini Leet

Post by Buborek »

1500 tokens at least(what u thinking what is it on a lvl 200 froob toon lvl 1 token board?), but I don't wanna change it, that was omni then that is omni
nah nvm soo complicated for yours, I don't wanna change my old toon's side
u told me there are more member who have omni toons, that is ok for u but u have probleme with me, then I don't wanna go there, I can be without ur org

Why I tell u what I have? u don't understand me
I told u too much, this is the probleme
I play for peoples not wars (azt se tudom, mire gondolsz war alatt :D szerintem még nemis voltam sose :D remélem, lefordítjátok ezt, ja meg azt is unom hogy ennyit kell ez miatt szövegelnem :( /*translate it if u want, but no need, nothing special*/ ja még azis hogy vicces hogy azt hiszed csak omni barátaim vannak és biztos megszállottan ?ket nyaggatom :D)
I played with my friends from omni org(2 years before), but almost nobody playing now from them, there is no more hungarian org as I know...so.... =D>

Oh!!! I have more account! if u are froob then that is not soo good if your all toons on 1 account :P

1 more! :D don't u think if I want something bad for u than I don't talk about my omni toons? :D
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Buborek wrote:I told u too much, this is the probleme
No, you have been honest (but sooner or later, anyhow, we would have known probably because someone will come to us and complain).

So you have been honest, and because WE want to be honest and take an honest decision, we ask you for some more information.

We could tell you "no", and avoid the problem: this wouldn't be fair and this wouldn't be honest.

We could tell you "yes", and keep our eyes shut on the problem and just increase our number of members as some orgs do: this wouldn't be honest either (to the clans, to our org members, and finally to you because the problem will rise again some day).

Instead, we are trying to think and take the best possible -and honest- decisions. Believe me, we are discussing a lot about the situation because we want to be fair and "do the right thing". We are spending time and energy, because we think it's how things should be done when being honest is a priority.

:)
Buborek
Mini Leet

Post by Buborek »

So? :D
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

So you can answer Grind's question, or not. Up to you, if you want to continue. (You can also send a message to Grind if you don't want to answer publicly.) We think that it would help us if we got an answer from you about that question.

We understand that this application is really a bit complicated but we want to have a clear situation now, so there will be no issues later. We also understand it's not easy for you and we really appreciate your reactions and honesty. :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Yay bubor!

PS I love your hungarian!
Last edited by noobas on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Buborek
Mini Leet

Post by Buborek »

I sent pm to him
I don't want write them here
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

No problem. Please contact one us us online for another guest channel invite, and the HR people will meet you soon. :)