application :)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
wershi
Baby Leet

application :)

Post by wershi »

Hi, Here lately i have been in search of a new org. The main org that catches my attention is AP. Yall are well respected and a family friendly org which is just what im looking for :). Im not ingame much because of RL but i am looking for a friendly org for socializing and teamwork!

wershiskite (220 nt)
wershisnano (150 doc)
Pewpewsold ( leveling in progress)
glockcooma (172 fix)
xxminishot (86 stripped agent)

P.S Wazupdoc is my hero! ><
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Re: application :)

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hiay Wershi, I am Ceokittymeow, HR officer for Athen Paladins. I am happy to see that you are choosing to apply to AP.

Please make sure to read the Code of Conduct and Rules for ingame and on forums, then we can start your application process by getting to know you through our AP guest channel. You can do this by contacting any AP player you see and ask for an invite (we usually hang out at Vanguards ramp next to OAg) or get in contact with someone from the list below:

Ceokittymeow
Chrisax
Boomersooner
Armyspet420
Lordkosh
Grind42
Lupusceleri
Bredin
Noobastank
Elrojo

Again Thank you and see you on guest chat
~Kitty
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums.

Look forward to seeing you in game :D
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Welcome to our forums page.

I look forward to teaming with you and having conversation.

Ty

Boomer