Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Hectik
Baby Leet

Application

Post by Hectik »

Hey, I took a little break from oa and now that im back im looking for a friendly org to join and have always had respect for Athens Paladins and would like to join your org. I mainly do PVE but do some PVP. See ya in game.

Hectiikx - 220 shade
Ubercratx - 220 crat
hectik - 207 Fixer
sokar - 177 agent
hectik0 - 160 advy
drhectik 150 doc
cronis - 147 mp
Achilies - 45 MA just made him

I have reaad and agree with the CoC.

ps. I'm adventxx's brother
Last edited by Hectik on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application

Post by noobas »

Wow, lots of toons.

Welcome to forums Hectik, love the name btw, very apt for life/AO these days.

Don't forget to read the CoC sticky, it is a requirement that you agree to these terms and conditions before your application is processed.

Please be aware our HR department is quite busy currently with several applicant's being processed. However, some things you can do to help us engage you are:

Come by the vanguards ramp when you log in and check around for AP's in the area, and ask for guest invites.

you can also send tells for guest invites to:

noobastank /noobasknight
ceokittymeow
lupusceleri /alphacenta
grind42 / isquelchj00
armyspet420
chrisax /towmax
boomersooner /bloodstripe
lordkosh
Elrojo/hermesconrad/elhealj00

or anyone else you see running around with Athen Paladins (or G.o.A.) under their Name.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hi Hektic,

@noobs
I have reaad and agree with the CoC.
Bah how do you make it say XXX says:

Since you have many toons it may be best to let us know when you are on rather than us play /tell tag with your many toons. What noobs said about HR is right atm. But never fear we are always on the look out for good new members. One thing you can do is team us and we can then get to know you better. I know a 220 crat always comes in handy... wait.. my 218 doc has a 600K pool.... J/K. Swing past Vangs (near Old Athens Grid) and look for some AP people. Let them know you have an application in and want to get on guest chat.

What timezone do you play in?

I play on Elhealj00 (218 doc), Hermesconrad (220 Crat) mostly. Elrojo (220 advy) is retired mostly.
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Welcome to our Forums, I look forward to teaming with you and having conversation.

Ty

Boomer