Mandoman Back!

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mandoman
Baby Leet

Mandoman Back!

Post by Mandoman »

Heya all , okay so im back in AO after a 3ish years layoff.
Hope im welcome back by all and hope i can have some more fun whit you guys!

Will prob be playing mostly whit my new Enfo named Plogen.
Chrisax
President

Re: Mandoman Back!

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back, Mandoman :)

Contact any AP online and ask for an officer to invite your new character. When we are not busy, we hang out at the vanguards Building in Old Athen? It's the big tall building near Old Athen Grid, North-East of the city, formerly the prison.

Fell free to ask for advice, info, or help with all the new stuff too! Tons of things have been added since you left.

I hope we'll met soon again. :)
Mandoman
Baby Leet

Post by Mandoman »

Cool will do and yeah lots new hope im not gonna feel like a damn noob for to long tho ;)
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Haha Mandoman dont worry about it, If you need any help thats what were here for.

You can Contact me on Boomersooner, Bloodstripe, or Shelbycobra if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Ty

Boomer