Bloodyy's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Bloodyy
Baby Leet

Bloodyy's Application

Post by Bloodyy »

:D HELLO!! i am a 203/9 opifex shade

i left the game for awhile and im back and looking for a nice lively org who i can ask lots of questions to im a curious guy. I heard about you from Chainz and Vinicius. Thats about all i hope i get invited :!:
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Bloodyy's Application

Post by Boomer »

Welcome to our Forums Bloodyy. Plz take time to read our Code of Conduct and ask to be invited to our guest channel. You can usually find one of us at vangs in oa, that is the ramp just by the grid.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Boomer
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hiya Bloody! As Boomer mentioned, Welcome to our Forums! I see you met Vini and Chainz, they are great Org mates and must see some promise in you.

What will happen now is that we require you to join our guest chat for a few days to see if you like what you see, would like to get to know you better, as with you getting to know AP.

To do this, you can find any AP mate near Vanguards HQ Ramp by Old Athen Grid, or you can contact any of these Ap officers:

Ceokittymeow
Boomersooner
Bloodstripe
Lupusceleri
Grind42
Demonga
Kosstos

Thanks for applying and see you in game!
~Ceokitty, head HR officer for AP
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

welcoem to the forums :D
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Vinicius
Baby Leet

Post by Vinicius »

Hey Bloodyy welcome to the forum and good luck with your application :)