Application of TMM

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
TMM
Baby Leet

Application of TMM

Post by TMM »

Hi, I am TMM, or "Tmmtt" ingame! I'm a "freelance" soldier (from Sweden), and have always been since I started play AO several years ago. I'm trying to be active as much as I can but my IRL-work sometimes makes it difficult for me to be online. I would like to join AP since I believe that joining a society may raise the fun level in the game. So here I am, after getting a tip for about a week ago. I've been registered here longer than this. For a time ago I was looking for teams and googled around a bit, found you and registered. Now I took the chance to say hello. :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Application of TMM

Post by Elrojo »

Hi TMM.

Casual playing is fine in AP. Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct and let us know here htat you have read and agree with it.

There are several AP officers you can also ask for an invite to org chat. We hang out at Vanguards (the ramp near Old Athens Grid).

Boomersooner/bloodstripe
Kittymeow
Hermesconrad
Grind42
Chrisax/Mekanos
Lupusceleri

Welcome to the forums!
TMM
Baby Leet

Re: Application of TMM

Post by TMM »

Elrojo wrote:Hi TMM.

Casual playing is fine in AP. Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct and let us know here htat you have read and agree with it.

There are several AP officers you can also ask for an invite to org chat. We hang out at Vanguards (the ramp near Old Athens Grid).

Boomersooner/bloodstripe
Kittymeow
Hermesconrad
Grind42
Chrisax/Mekanos
Lupusceleri

Welcome to the forums!
I have read and agreed with it :)