application for besaidbuster

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
besaidbuster
Mini Leet

application for besaidbuster

Post by besaidbuster »

hey my name is besaidbuster and i would like apply to athen paladins cuase i think i have somethign to give i am 21 and uk player i be most evening after 12 and days when not working and my toon is 220 enfo i am eager tanker and not to bad at it i like to think :D i like have laugh get along people and i alway hgappy help someone out with tanking ely heck or roling mishes or any serviec my many toons can provide thou my spelling is a pain i like think i can offer athen paladins something :D
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: application for besaidbuster

Post by noobas »

lol@ people with no punctuation welcome to the forums and hope to see you ingame you can come to vanguards in OA to get bot invites and get to know some of us this way please try to read the COC located in the same directory and sounds awesome we'll see you in game rawk on
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln