Georgia24's appy

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Georgia24's appy

Post by Georgianna »

I have a 220/30 doc and a 58 advy, she's alil gimp gimp, hehe! I read the org rules/code of conduct last night actually and agree to them. I have always liked AP. Don't know many people from the org but just from alliance from being in COH and doing raids and such. I've only been in 2 previous orgs, COH of course and DI. I will be moving both my toons to the org if I get accepted. I think it's just silly to have different toons scattered everywhere and its just easier remember everyone all in one org. :P

I think I can bring alot to AP. I'm nice, loyal, friendly. Always volunteer to help and love getting involved with things in the org or even the alliance. Just like to have a fun time with respect of course to others.

Almost forgot, I got an invite to guest chat from Kosstos and felt welcome...Just one thing, how can ya'll deal with that nuetnet spam >< sheesh. Hehe :shock:

Thanks a bunch,
Geo :)
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Re: Georgia24's appy

Post by Rulzern »

Hi Geo!

*waves*
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

ohh woot!

I'd vouch, but I think grind would get mad. I think he wants to vouch first. Is vouching like touching?

is that allowed?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

hehe, well, i think as long as someone does vouche for me. it'll be a-ok in my book. :wink:
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Welcome to AP forum Geo!

As much as i wonder why or how for that matter, im happy to see you have decided to keep with in our social circle of friends and family :)

We will talk to you very soon :)
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Morgo
Little Leet

Post by Morgo »

Welcome to forums and good luck with your application, lets hope grind42 don't get too mad :D
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

There goes the neighborhood !!!

Consider yourself vouched for. Geo is a good ingame friend & always willing to lend a hand. Im sure you will be a great addition to our family.

One question is why the move, any issues with CoH or such also going to bring Wraith as well? Well thats 2 but im trox, we dont count so good.

*hugs*
Will start application procedures asap for you unless its allready been handled.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Welcome to our forums Geo. Thx for your application we will handle it to the best of our ability.

You can contact anyone online if you need help with anything. Myself included

Thx

Boomer
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

Nothing happend with COH, I love the org and always will. Just think its time for a change and be in an org that I feel really content with. Wraith will be staying in COH. Which is fine with me. :)
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Hello Georgia in our forum , it is a pleasant surprise to see your application. I can asure u that AP is like a family and we always have room for nice ppl . As concerne myself i could say a big welcome! I cant remember anything bad about this person (We have been lvling our toon at the same time)
So welcome Go and if u have any question u know where to find me

PS: If i am not on Faros or Amalia7 just check my new experiments (clone78 or tomagutsi )