Application - Vantura

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Vantura
Mini Leet

Application - Vantura

Post by Vantura »

Hi there.
I have 220 Adventurer but some of you may or may not know that my past characters are Doomcow and Urukan . I'm quite aware what most immediate thoughts will be that I am not fit for the org.

I have read the "How to join AP" thread and I believe I am now, much older, capable of avoiding confrontation and working for and with people inside and outside of the org in a loyal and good-natured way. In an game where the community is the single most important thing I do believe I can interact with other players in a well-mannered attitude. I hope that this may possibly be a chance for me to show that I can act in a mature and proper way whilst also having fun, and not bringing unwanted drama or bringing the org into disrepute.

As for my playstyle, I am extremely present at all TL7 wars but have not yet found the time to create lower level twinks. PvM-wise I have been a raidleader at Tara for approximately 3 years on a range of toons and have adept experience with commanding and leading other players. I have a wide range of access to different professions to assist others with levelling and camping certain items also. I should also state that I have never ninja looted (once accidentally) or stolen items from another player.

I am more than willing to answer any questions posed and I hope I can show my true side.

Thanks,
Vantura.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Vantura

Post by Grind42 »

Hi Van,

You know where Vanguards is near OAG, when you online & playing IE not sleeping or AFK please swing past & ask for a guest chat invite.

GL with your app.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Vantura
Mini Leet

Post by Vantura »

Hehe I am available now I dont see you online ingame though.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Vantura wrote:Hehe I am available now I dont see you online ingame though.
Im at work :-) I do most of my forums stuff from work, leaves my home time available to squash Omni's & run rampant around OA screaming :apftw:

You can request a guest ionvite from any AP, officers might be best & just say you have registered, posted & read the CoC.

Damage Clan
Vantura
Mini Leet

Post by Vantura »

I think its best if I Wait for an invite hehe.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Bro, get a guest invite to chat. Get to know & team some Paladins. Have some iniative, we dont bite.

You will not get an Org Invite straight away, AP has a recruitment procedure which we follow. You could be in guest for up to 2 weeks possibly longer.

So better to start it earlier than later. Might see you ingame later 8)

Damage Clan
Vantura
Mini Leet

Post by Vantura »

Some do :)

I'll consider it I guess.
Angster
Little Leet

Post by Angster »

I DO BITE! Doomcow, Thats wonderful that you have turned a new leaf, it is a really good thing for you, or anyone else in thier private life. It is especially a good thing when it is someone who has angered so many people, so many times, for so many years (ingame).

You are the only person that has been on my personal KOS list, without ever being removed. Most are off of that list in a short period of time, but you win the prize of a perma list player. I was very surprised to see you on my orgs guest chat today, I was not happy about it! The way this game works is sort of like real life, you hurt people, you pay for it and everyone moves on. Some things are more sever you rob someones house, they may forgive you, and be willing to even talk to you in a friendly manner............ But if you REALLY respect them, dont ask to come over for dinner. Guess what I am trying to say is, if you really do regret what you have done in the past, excellent........ play with us, hang out with those who choose to, make the game a better place for everyone......... But also respect us, and stay the hell out of our house!
Vantura
Mini Leet

Post by Vantura »

Well the kid you knew is long gone, :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Temp-closing this thread due to overheating.

An offiicer will contact you, Doomcow, about the decision taken by the officers.