Application- Forcehawk

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Forcehawk
Baby Leet

Application- Forcehawk

Post by Forcehawk »

Hello,

I used to play AO as a froob several years ago, and recently upped to a full account. I am still learning, essentially a complete noob with lots of questions. :) My character is currently level 20 and I'm picking my way slowly through to try and learn as much as I can. I'd forgotten how much depth AO has! I am looking for a fun, friendly group of people to chat and group with and I get along and play nice with others :D

Forcehawk
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Application- Forcehawk

Post by Boomer »

wow Hawk this is the Bluest app ive ever seen. welcome to our forums, as I told you we will invite you to guest chat, and team with other AP members as much as you can. When you have read and agree with the code of conduit I can invite you to guest chat so you can become familier with us and we with you.

We will see you around

Boomer
Forcehawk
Baby Leet

Post by Forcehawk »

Its because I'm feeling so blue! :P I've read the code of conduct and the forum rules. ahem, I'd say something nice about Georgia24, but... it's already been said :P
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Ok Great

When you log on you can look for any AP Officer online to get invited to guest chat.

Some of the Officers are.

Ceokittymeow
Tinkertrain
Boomersooner
Bloodstripe
Shelbycobra
Lupusceleri
Grind42
Demonga
Lordkosh
Elrojo
Hermesconrad
Kosstos
Chrisax
Mekanos
Armyspet420
Hexy

Or you can look around the Vangaurds ramp in OA for a member that can let someone your online and would like to come on guest chat.

Thx Boomer
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

that hurt my eyes.

Welcome to forums.

I'm on Hermesconrad/Elsneaky/Eltankjoo or Elkeepjoo if you wanna see if i'm online i can invite you to guest.

I cant seem to make that officers list!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome on our forums Forcehawk-the-blue! :D

Please proceed as Boomer and Elrojo and see you online. Also, you'll certainly meet Ceokittymeow for your application.

Side note: Elrojo we need to redo the officers list for applications purposes, sorry. You've been added.
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hello Forcehawak, im Ceokittymeow, Lead HR officer for Athen Paladins! I am very happy that you decided to apply to become part of our family! As mentioned By Boomer, you can get a hold of any of us via /tells or ask any AP you see online for a Guest chat Invite. While in our guest chat, please feel free to ask any question you might have about Ap, what our mission is or just ask anything, we dont bite, sans Armyspet, she bites :P

Good luck and see you in game!!!

~Kitty
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Forcehawk
Baby Leet

Post by Forcehawk »

lol thanks, I ask tons of questions. Hope you all have answers! :P By the way I'm playing a character now named Damagehawk, so I'll message someone for a chat invite. thanks!

Forcehawk
Morgo
Little Leet

Post by Morgo »

Welcome to forums and GL with your application.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Morgo wrote:Welcome to forums and GL with your application.
Bit late he is in org allready :-)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins