Tigers app

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Arctictiger
Baby Leet

Tigers app

Post by Arctictiger »

Hello all,

first let me introduce myself :)
My name is Xander, ingame better known as Tigerengi, Polartiger, Tigro (right Sid and Axi? :P) etc

I'm playing this game for several years now, been in several orgs also.
However, me being a true Dutchie, full time job, house, woman etc, and being mostly in US based orgs, there was notmuch activity when I'm online.
So I'm now looking further, to enhance my knowledge, to be able to be a helping hand, to be able to spread the (little) knowledge I have and to rediscover the fun in the game I fell in love with so many years ago.

Signed
"Tigro"
Siddy
Little Leet

Re: Tigers app

Post by Siddy »

knowing tiger for quite a while i can say he is a wonderful fella and would be an awesome addition to the ranks of AP
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Tigers app

Post by Boomer »

Hello Tiger, I am Boomer from the AP HR Dept. We look forward to seeing you ingame. You can contact me on any of my characters Boomersooner, Bloodstripe, and Shelbycobra for an invite to our guest channel. Also you can look around the Vangaurds in OA for an AP member to let someone know your here, and ofc you can send the other AP's you already know a tell to let us know your here and would like to join as a guest.

ty

Boomer