Masheta application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mikelie
Baby Leet

Masheta application

Post by Mikelie »

Hello my name is Masheta, I am very new to this game still but I feel I am a quick learner. I really like a family atmosphere in an org. and hope I can entry this one. I am just reaching level 10 and I am a fixer. Anything else you would like to know just ask.
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Masheta application

Post by Boomer »

Hello Masheta, :D
I'm Boomer from the HR Dept, welcome to our forums. First thing in the application process is an Invite to our guest channel. you can obtain this by several methods. You can come to vangaurds in OA, its the building with the ramp by OA grid and look for a AP member to tell us your here to get invited, or you can send an AP member a tell by doing /tell Name.

Here is a list of some of the HR officers in AP

Armyspet420
Bloodstripe
Boomersooner
Ceokittymeow
Hiddenkitty
Makittymeow
Officetroll
Shelbycobra

We look forward to hearing from you. :D