Steelnips Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Steelnips
Baby Leet

Steelnips Application

Post by Steelnips »

Hey um not sure what to write here I'm not good with applications, but um...I'm 18, I live in BC canada, played AO on and off for about 6 years now. I don't have many high levels my highest as a 78 fixer that I don't use anymore (on omni side) I recently got involved with an organization that recruited me and some others back into the game rk2/clan side but that organization really isn't for me and it isn't working out then I heard about you guys been talking to tank/reading the forums a bit and this seems like an org I would really like to join and be a part of :P

I'm a 41 doc atm (froob, might go p2p later) and about 3 alts that I don't use much they are all newblings fresh out of the starter island xD but I will eventually someday run them through subway/totw etc.

I accept the code of conduct/rules.
Last edited by Steelnips on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Steelnips Application

Post by noobas »

Welcome to the forums.

Come by vanguards at any time (the ramp beside the grid terminal in Old Athens), to meet some of AP's members.

Also, feel free to ask on Clan OOC if any AP members are around.
Most AP members will be able to guest invite you to org chat we can get to know each other.

Cheers :D
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Jimson
Strong Leet

Re: Steelnips Application

Post by Jimson »

i spent some time talking to this applicant as a fello canadian i must say Hey friend eyy ;)
But as a person who takes up some responsabilitys in the org ' tho not to many lol '
i have got to say i think he is ap material he has a good personality and would flourish in our org givin the chance, take this to mind when you discuss this applicant