Application to the Athens Paladins

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
superhiro7
Baby Leet

Application to the Athens Paladins

Post by superhiro7 »

Hello, my character is a Fixer named Krioxxer, I'm a level 3, and I talked with one of the AP members, Bobdc, at the West Athens Grid. I would like to apply for the Athens Paladin, so you can help me level, and I can help other people level later. I also want to crush the Omnis!

Thank you :D
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application to the Athens Paladins

Post by noobas »

Hello

Maybe you can tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, what brought you to AO, have you played before, and have you been in any organisations prior, etc.

cheers, and welcome to the forums.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums :D

Please read "How can I join AP" in this Welcome forum and our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations (links in "How can i join") so you'll know everything about our recruitment procedure.

Our officers in charge of new recruits will try to contact you but when you're online, contact any AP member, say you posted an application and ask for a guest channel invite so you can talk to us and xe can know each other. You'll find AP members often at the Vanguards building in Old Athen (near the grid, North-East of the city).

Feel free to also send a tell to any officer, like for example

Boomersooner / Bloodstripe / Shelbycovra
Ceokittymeow / Makittymeow / Hiddenkitty
Elrojo / Elhealj00
Bobdc
Noobastank .Rodog
Lordkosh
Lupusceleri
Chrisax
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Welcome to AO (if you are new) and welcome to our forums. While you can have a poke around the general messages and it will give you an idea of what we are about and all that.

I'm here as elrojo, but mostly play either Elsneaky or Hermesconrad these days. If you like though we have the facility to roll a new toon with you to help out along the way.

Try to meet us in our guest chat and we can get going from there :)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hi m8,

It was me on Bobdc, glad you read a bit about fixers. Getting to know the tools of the class you are playing is pretty important also the forums can provide invaluable information on where to go & what to do basically "A How To Guide" looking forward to seeing you online again.

GL with your recruitment process
Grind/Bob
superhiro7 wrote: I talked with one of the AP members, Bobdc, at the West Athens Grid. I would like to apply for the Athens Paladin,
Just an FYI it was at OAG (Old Athen Grid) I sent you to WA (West Athen) to the Subway.
Keep positive & im sure you will have plenty fun 8)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins