To Chrisax

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
dimatrix
Mini Leet

To Chrisax

Post by dimatrix »

Dear Chrisax

I want to petition Vantura`s raidleader status on Clanside1. He abuse his raidleader status to get to me due to personal conflict.

Today he banned me from Clanside1 with reason: "Have omni alts"

This is not true. The fact is HE is the one who have omni alt, lvl 220 name filip4, or something i cant remember.
I know this because he used this toon to harass me once.

Normally i dont have problems with anyone ingame, but when it comes to this guy i really hate him. Worst part is he is spreading false rumors around.
VANTURA IS MENTAL DISTURBED.

With this petition im asking you please kindly remove his raidleader status on Clanside1 bot.

Please find bellow conversation between me and another helpful player name "Aramsunat" for evidence of what i have said is true:

To [Aramsunat]: hi
[Aramsunat]: heyho
To [Aramsunat]: can you unbn me from clanside1 please?
[Aramsunat]: im not RL but i can try
To [Aramsunat]: i havent done anything that voilates the bot rules
To [Aramsunat]: doomcow baned me due to personal issues he had with me
[Aramsunat]: it says u have omni alts
[Aramsunat]: i guess its not true :)
[Aramsunat]: i cant unban you
To [Aramsunat]: i have this doc and 4 other docs, never have omni alts
[Aramsunat]: im not clanside1 RL
[Aramsunat]: oh wait
To [Aramsunat]: i will make sure he will py for this lie :)
[Aramsunat]: i guess i can
[Aramsunat]: give me a sec
To [Aramsunat]: i marlark owning these bots?
[Aramsunat]: no
To [Aramsunat]: do you know who i have to contact to petition about doomcows realeader status?
[Aramsunat]: fixed it for ya
[Aramsunat]: try joining
To [Aramsunat]: thank you alot, it works
To [Aramsunat]: but i want to petition about doomcows readleader status, do you know who i have to contact?
[Aramsunat]: chrisax
To [Aramsunat]: thnk you again, you are great :)
[Aramsunat]: its ok
Last edited by dimatrix on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisax
President

Re: To Chrisax

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Dimatrix

I'll look into this issue today and I'll ask several persons to put the case clear. I'll keep you informed.

Side note the "vantura is full of...." line is inappropriate on these forums. Remember it for any possible next time. :)
dimatrix
Mini Leet

Post by dimatrix »

Thank you for fast reply Chrisax.

Im sorry for swearing in your forum. I have removed my swearing.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

:D Thank you, Dimatrix. I'll be on the case as soon as possible today.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Vantura was banned on claside1 the other day by Nuek, presumable for abusing his power or just being a tard.
He was unbanned again by another RL though.

Sry Dima.....

P.S is this an application to join our Org *wink Wink*
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
dimatrix
Mini Leet

Post by dimatrix »

Grind42 you are funny, you always make me laughing :D

To answer your question. no, this is not a application for joining AP

:)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Dimatrix, I've looked on clanside: do you still have any character banned? It seems no?

As for ventura, I need more info. Grind, if you have any, let me know.
dimatrix
Mini Leet

Post by dimatrix »

Hello Chrisax, i dont have ny character locked anymore. Thank you for asking.

What info do you need Chrisax?

Im also in process of making Devil Inside kick him out of org due to harassment.
You can read more at DI forum here:
http://devils-inside.org/forum/index.ph ... 153.0.html

I hope he will have his raidleader removed in Clanside1, kicked out of DI and next is his raidleader in Cameloot removed.

Edit:

I warned Vantura to stop harass me and my friend, or else i will make him regret but he ignored my warnings.
Therefor i have decided to launch series of action towards him, to keep my promises.

Mission status:

Mission 1, KOS Vantura - Complete x2
Mission 2, Actively make people aware of what type of person he REALLY is with proven tracks - Complete
Mission 3, Get Vantura kicked out of DI - Complete
Mission 4, Get Vantura raidlead in Clanside1 removed -
Mission 5,
Mission 6,
Mission 7,
Mission 8,
Mission 9,
Mission 10,

:D
Vantura2
Baby Leet

Post by Vantura2 »

You know im suprised I havent yet been contacted about this I had to have this link sent to me by someone else in order to become aware of it.

This has all stemmed from a personal issue between me and Dimatrix and %99.99 of his attemps to disrepute me are simply because of that personal issue.

I banned you from clanside1, for much the same reason Nuek banned me. You were playing on omni alts. Nuek did not have to prove that I had been playing on omni alts, he simply went ahead and banned me. I took that as precedent and did the same given I have been playing this game for 5 years now. I apologize if you feel you were wrongly banned but its simply stated in the rules that no omni players are allowed in clanside1. If you think my ban was unfair, you can go and speak to Nuek.

Secondly I banned you from Cameloot for the exact same reason and I do admit my ban was substantially harsh, which relates back to my personal dislike for you. I've lead some 500 raids in Cameloot now I guess I got a bit carried away and got cocky. I apologize for that.

As for Devil Inside, they have temporarily removed me from the org pending further investigation into my "harassment" of you with which you have provided no evidence for whatsoever. Second to that you've damaged your self image by coming onto my organisations forums and causing drama, rather than contacting the President of the organization first, which is the same for what I can say on this thread here.

Finally, I apologize to Athen Paladins for this inconvenience and I hope Dimatrix, you grow up a little rather than trying to damage my quality of game-life, if you will, simply because you dislike me.

Sorry again,

Doom.
Vantura2
Baby Leet

Post by Vantura2 »

Grind42 wrote:Vantura was banned on claside1 the other day by Nuek, presumable for abusing his power or just being a tard.
It was for playing a friends omni toon.
Kosstoss
Big Leet

Post by Kosstoss »

Can someone please lock and move this topic from new app section as its not appropriate.
Never underestimate anyone who is smiling.........
dimatrix
Mini Leet

Post by dimatrix »

Picking a random omni toon and say it is my alt is not right way to go, if you want to getting back at me. Because the truth always speak for itself.

Everyone in DI know you are full of bs. http://devils-inside.org/forum/index.ph ... 153.0.html Your bs over there smells all the way to here. Even your ingame friends starts to realize how much bs your head contains instead of brain mass.
It is entertaining to see you try so hard to defend yourself, when your actions and behavior are so obvious.
This post of yours proof nothing than that you are good at spreading FALSE RUMORS and telling LIES.
Good job digging your own grave.
=D>

You baned me from Clanside1 right after i got you killed 2x at icc.
It is ok IF i was banned for right reason: "Banned for ganked Vantura/Dumcow", and not "Banned for having omni alts", because it is false accusation.
But once again you are full of bs, you say and write thing right out of your tiny brain with no proven tracks.

I play this game with "I dont mess with you, so dont mess with me" attitude, and if you harass me or my friends, i always warn you to stop first.
If you ignores my warning and continue harassing, then i will personally make sure you will payback 10 times for what you did.

Ps:
You are in my KOS for life and im having fun with it. :)
See you ingame!
Vantura2
Baby Leet

Post by Vantura2 »

This is not the appropriate place to discuss this.

You can say as much as you like but i'll be the bigger man and ignore it.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

This argument between two players (none of them in AP, by the way) is not a suitable topic for this section of AP forums (it was started here as it's almost the only place non-AP can post in).

Therefore, we'll temporarily lock it and we'll manage to offer -if necessary- a special place where both parties involved can express themselves. In the making.

Thanks for understanding. :cool: