Kailan's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Kailan
Baby Leet

Kailan's Application

Post by Kailan »

Hello I am currently in ATC was refered here by Boomersooner I am a 163 fixer 22 years old I live in Norristown Pennsylvania don't know much about the expansion world was froob for about 2 maybe 3 years been playing for about 5 years have been looking for a fun & very friendly org im quite honest & honorable I never go outside the chain of command over all im quite a pleasent guy love to team with others fighting solo just isn't always fun im a pretty good team player teaming with others improves the gameplay and i always enjoy meeting new people that about covers me in a nutshell.

I accept the Code of Conduct/Rules.
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Kailan's Application

Post by Boomer »

Hello Kailen, Good to see you applied. You can get a guest invite to our bot by contacting any AP Officer or finding an AP member by looking around the Vanguards area in OA. I have Teamed with Kailen several times and agree he is pleasent to have in the team.

Here is a list of the Current serving HR offiers for AP.

Ceokittymeow/Makittymeow
Boomersooner/Shelbycobra/Bloodstripe
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Kailan's Application

Post by Elrojo »

hi kailan,

I saw you in org chat on Elnukej00 or Hermesconrad.

good luck with your app and ask me anything you wanna know.