Nerfworthy's App

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Nerfworthy
Baby Leet

Nerfworthy's App

Post by Nerfworthy »

Hello, I am looking to join Athen Paladins. I am from RK1 i have a 220 adv along with tons of tl5 pvp twinks. I am leveling a fixer on rk2 now he is level 11 toons name is Nerfworthy. Ive been playing this game since 04 back in the day :P I have all expansions and know a lot about the game as far as twinking/pvp etc. more personal stuff I am 20 years old turning 21 in august from the USA located in Iowa. I want to join because I know your a big org and active with a lot of skilled players. I am willing to help in anyway i can when i get leveled up.

Thanks for your time

Nerfworthy*
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Nerfworthy's App

Post by noobas »

Cool nerf.

Nothing better than having a vet sign up for some fun. You've already chated with chris, and you're obviously aware of how to join the bot and stuff, I hope you've been put on notify already.

AP has the problem of: Veterans with a Billion Altsitis.

So, theres very often one or more toons being leveled quickly.

I must warn against this though. When I rolled my 150 MA on RK1, the one thing that made it very difficult is of course the problem of "starting fresh". That means, no bags of NCUs, no 6 slot belt, no bags of 200 imps to select from, no bags of symbs without a home, etc.

I'd highly recommend taking it slow, and stopping at ALL the levels to roll a few guns, the obvious ones being treatment rifle, the comp lit guns, the psy+intel guns, etc.

Also, you can drastically reduce your startup costs by rolling your own nanos, and picking up all the trash on the way. I transferred 0 credits to RK1 and by the time I reached 150, I had about 50m credits and symbs and stuff I needed to be effective in S10, and 500 tokens.

Anyway, if youre transferring cash, level like a maniac, but if youre not, maybe slow the leveling a bit and reequip often.

thats my advice for success.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Nerfworthy
Baby Leet

Post by Nerfworthy »

Yeah I understand that, I have some creds already and if i need i can always xfer over more i have more than enough to get started and level to atleast tl5 but thanks for the tips and i hope to have a lot of fun with you guys if i get recruited in.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums, Nerfworthy. :D I informed the human resources officers (and everyone else) of your application.

So, for everyone to know: Nerfworthy has been already on our guest channel, and he is aware of the basics of our application process. As he is level 11 only at the moment, teaming him might be a bit difficult (?). But it's good to know he is a veteran player. So, HR people, do for the best and have the interview as soon as you think all is ready. :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Hi Nerf,

nice to see an active player joining AP with tonnes of experience. You may find TL5 a tad inactive, depending if you are looking for just BS or NW as well. Clan has a huge dominance in TL5 on RK2 and hence you will find 15 clan and no omni in queue. Omni have some very good twinks but they dont BS much. Due to being pwned by the numbers.

In terms of teaming Nerf there is always the officers account that is currently almost empty. there is an enf there levelling to 15 (but about 10 atm), so plenty of ability to team. So not to flog a dead horse but this is precisely the reason why the account was created in the first place.......... "end rant"

Good luck in the application and enjoy RK2. I have several toons of varying level so can help kill a dyna, run to a place, loot a dungeon etc.
Axirillon
Big Leet

Post by Axirillon »

He he, will keep this one short.

Hiya

- Axi
enakur
Leet

Post by enakur »

heyhey :shock:
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hiya Nerf, Im Ceokittymeow, HR officer for AP. Im looking forward to talking with you more. As previously mentioned if you would like to get on our guest chat, you can contact any AP mate you see. If you have any question feel free to ask
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!