Quadratic's Athen Paladin Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Quadratic
Baby Leet

Quadratic's Athen Paladin Application

Post by Quadratic »

Hey everyone, I'm Quadratic.

I've been playing Anarchy Online for several years and I am knowledgeable on almost all topics of this game. I really like to twink and help people with their twinking\PVM needs. For the most part, I am a vigorous PVPer, and enjoy tower wars.

Thanks for reading,

Quadratic
Jimson
Strong Leet

Re: Quadratic's Athen Paladin Application

Post by Jimson »

Woot Bout time u made an app This guy right here is my twinkin buddy hes very good at it and our org need more pvpers becouse well wejust dont have enough lol with like 2 or 3 more people we could grab and keep a level 49 tower site wich is my plan plus Quad Is super nice player
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hell Quadratic,

Im Ceokittymeow, HR officer for AP, and welcome to our forums. Please make sure you read our Rules and Code of Conduct and agree to them in this thread.

After that you can begin your application process by joining our guest chat by asking any of the officers listed or ask any AP you see over at Vanguards in Old Athens next tot he OA grid:

Makittymeow
Chrisax
Kosstos
Greytrader
Hermesconrad
Jaffatealc

Good luck and hope to see you in guest chat soon :)
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Welcome :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Quadratic
Baby Leet

Post by Quadratic »

Thanks for the support everyone :-D!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums and to our guest channel! :D See you online soon. Don't forget to have a look at our code of conduct.

An officer (or myself) will also contact you for an interview.