APPLICATION MASTERPEW :D

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
masterpew
Baby Leet

APPLICATION MASTERPEW :D

Post by masterpew »

sup, im interested in joining AP and i am aware of the rules, and code of conduct i will not be a very big contributer (cred,runs, etc). ill probably need some assistance to get to be able to help ppl XD thanks and goodbye.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: APPLICATION MASTERPEW :D

Post by noobas »

Hi pew, welcome to the forums.

Maybe you can tell us a bit about yourself, where you come from, time zone, what game interests you have, and what brought you to Athen Paladins?

cheers :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
masterpew
Baby Leet

Post by masterpew »

err i live in Canada, and im not sure my timezone and im 14 and bad at english (run on sentances ftw) my name is ryan, i like to play crossfire sometimes, im fully paid(for AO) and i just saw athen palidians( lloll i are bad speller) and thought it was cool so /tell chrisax :P. ohh btw my bros name is chris XD .
Graytrader
Big Leet

Post by Graytrader »

Hello Masterpew,

Thank-You for app and reviewing COC.

If you see an AP on you can get a chat invite,

Help is available when folks are on,if you see anyone in your level
range teaming is a great way to meet people and get to know ap

An offficer will be in touch regarding app.

Cya out there on Rubika.

Gray.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Masterpew and welcome to our forums.

Please send a tell to any AP whan you log on to get a new invite to our guest channel. (Note: Masterpew is ATM on the guest channel.)

Don't forget to have a look at the "HOW CAN I JOIN AP?" post on this forum, and feel free to ask questions.

During the coming days, we'll chat with you and team you if possible. Our HR officers (and the others) are there to take care of your application. Good luck with it! :D

See you tomorrow again online, or the day after as you said you had a party on Saturday.

Edit: you posted again while I was typing! ;)

Oh, and we have several Canadians in the org.
masterpew
Baby Leet

Post by masterpew »

Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

someone take the rainbow skittles away from this kid...too much sugar for him. dont want him goin into a coma. :P