I want to join AP or GoA /Enfokiller15

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Enfokiller15
Mini Leet

I want to join AP or GoA /Enfokiller15

Post by Enfokiller15 »

Okay, I made a tread with all my chrachters and crap but I did by misstake press cancel and I will not do all that again, so im just going to keep this simple. I am Enfokiller15, in real 12 years and from sweden. Enfokiller15 is my highest charachter, lvl 142 and my secound highest is lvl 72 MP metmaster and third highest Engin2 lvl 64 Engi. I have shitloads of charachters and 4 subway twinks, although 2 of them are gimps and sucks. :( My biggest intrest in AO is low level twinking, and im not a master yet, but I think I have avrange experience in low level twinking (however, Im not good at high level twinking, and I suck at PvP). But that coasts alot of ingame cash and to bad I'm nearly out of it now :( As mentiod above, my highest charachter is a lvl 142 enforcer, Enfokiller15. I dont understand why people says you get faster cahs in higher levels, cuz im not. Some people are sayin: I get 1 mil every RK mission Im doing, but I am only getting like 70k :( Anyway. I would like to join the org, because... Urhhm I dont know.... I like to be in an org? Like to know people, and since my old org, Defenders Of Rubi-Ka Is now abandoned, I thought about joing a new org. I met Jetson in a team at Ely Hexs and he told me about GoA and AP. I thought it would be a good idea to check it out atleast. After much time and trouble, (im not going into any details) I was able to register and put in this thread. And... Well, the only thing I can say now is that I want to join the org.

Tell me if you need my email or something.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: I want to join AP or GoA /Enfokiller15

Post by noobas »

Welcome to the forums enfo.

Please read the Code of conduct (located as a sticky in this forums section) before making any further posts. Language checks are a very real inhibitor to furthering your application.

Sorry if you have had trouble getting your application together, or if you pressed cancel. You will be responsible for your posts, however, and we will take your application only as seriously as you do.

Best of luck with your application.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Enfokiller15
Mini Leet

Post by Enfokiller15 »

I am sorry if you were not satsifeid with my post, I did my best. I knew that there was no swearing in the org channel, however I did not know that there was no swearing at the forum. I just red those rules and I promise, I will not do the same misstake again. I don't see what you think I was unserius with, I WAS serius. Exuse me, I'm not very good in spelling engish, I hope it's engough good so you can read it.
Axirillon
Big Leet

Post by Axirillon »

Lo there n welcome to the org. Looking forward to meeting ya.

- Axi
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Hi EnfoKiller, welcome to AP forums. Glad you could get your forums account sorted out.

You may know me as Bobdc 220 sol.

See you ingame m8 & GL with our recruitment process
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome Enfokiller. :) I fixed your account after noobas told me you were experiencing issues. I'm not sure why you didn't receive a validation email. We'll investigate that with you sometimes.

Now, do as everyone said. Don't forget to read our code of conduct and org chat recommendations, and let's meet online! :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

No worries mate :)

It's nothing TOO serious, but we have many younger players who read the forums and talk in chat, so we just like to keep the potty-talk to a minimum.

Everyone slips up once in a while, but as long as you're aware then thats the main thing.

Here are some next steps for you:

1. meet up with AP people at vanguards in OA, thats the ramp right beside the Old athens grid.
2. /tell bobsan !invite to get into chat
3. team up with AP people so more can get to know you :)

here are some people to add to your friends list:

jetson (thats me)
bobdc (higher level, so you won't team him)
towmax (around your level)
elsnipejoo (around your level)
georgia24 (can answer some questions, and is usually afking at vanguards)

kitty? (dunno what toon he's on lately)??????

we will all be happy to invite you to org chat if you're having trouble.

cheers and We'll see you in game :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Hiya Enfokiller

Im ceokittymeow and i would like to welcome you to AP forums! I have a fix thats just about your level as well as a 174 NT and 174 Agent. Hopefully we can team up and have some fun AP style :)
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!