App Narxio

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Narxio
Baby Leet

App Narxio

Post by Narxio »

Here's the application u requested from me.

Not sure what to put in here but

I'm 20, live in belgium, active almost every day, not so much of a pro in AO but i try my best

I live for music and humor and those 2 will be the active subjects most of the time.

K that's it

Cya
Sam
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: App Narxio

Post by noobas »

welcome to the forums narxio :D

You talked to me (politico) earlier.

Please read the Code of Conduct (link in the "HOW CAN I JOIN AP?" post, located at the top of this forum).

Please feel free to holler at any of us for an guest invite to the bot.
that is:

elgms
georgia24
lordkosh
rodog
chrisax
towmax
ceokittymeow
elrojo
purenoob
mamina

or any other Athen Paladin you can track down on OOC channel can invite you to the chat.

Try to get into teams with us, so we can get to know you a bit and hang out.

Cheers mate! and GL with your application!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome to our forums, Narxio. :)

Yes please have a look at our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations, and let's meet online as soon as possible.
Georgianna
Strong Leet

Post by Georgianna »

Hiya Narxio, cool you want to join org. Maybe tell us alittle more about yourself. If u have any questions please feel free to contact me online. Good luck with your app.